• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hmmm..

onebigpump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nice to see some pretty cool members that are on ASF talking absolute shit about this forum on M&S... Hmm some pretty two faced people around here..

Not two faced at all. When it's not censored over there and it's censored over here.

If ASF had less censorship, then I'm sure what ever is said over there would be said over here.

But your definition of two faced and mine could be completely different

I mean they kiss mods asses, but go to another forum to talk absolute trash about them. I actually get a long with some mods here and its starting to piss me off. Lost quite a bit of respect for some members I liked..

I will probably be talked about on those forums but whatever. Like ASF more then all the others. That's why I'm here.

I will probably be talked about on those forums but whatever. Like ASF more then all the others. That's why I'm here.

It's all good bro. It's the internet I hate and like everyone equally! Well except s2h he is a fag. Very knowledgable, but still a fag.

And trap I like that fella prob more than most.

O also rap, he is a cocksucker but I like that cocksucker!

It's all good bro. It's the internet I hate and like everyone equally! Well except s2h he is a fag. Very knowledgable, but still a fag.

Yes I love trap.

But I'm not understanding the hate towards s2h. We've had some good convos and he seems cool as fuck.

Nice to see some pretty cool members that are on ASF talking absolute shit about this forum on M&S... Hmm some pretty two faced people around here..
The world is full of haters

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

Well thanks for leaving me out

LOL JK... Trap is cool!!! My Nigga... That fucker and I have so many things in common, sad part it's all Fat People issues ( i.e.: love blueberry muffins/banana pudding)

Well thanks for leaving me out

LOL JK... Trap is cool!!! My Nigga... That fucker and I have so many things in common, sad part it's all Fat People issues ( i.e.: love blueberry muffins/banana pudding)

Unspoken words between us! U my day one nicca

We go back like 2 flats on a Cadillac

I hate everyone here and they hate me.

But it's MY ASF cuties <3

Here's what I don't get.. What's the point of being on a forum if you don't like it or the people and go to another one to talk shit?

This whole Internet forum drama thing confuses the hell outta me

Here's what I don't get.. What's the point of being on a forum if you don't like it or the people and go to another one to talk shit?

This whole Internet forum drama thing confuses the hell outta me

This, I found this place and stopped looking because I like it here. Why do I need to be a member of many others AAS sites? Maybe some like the drama and if there's not enough in one place they go to the other?

Ive tried a couple of other forums, ASF has a little more "character" I guess you could say. The censorship doesn't bother me, I'm never caught up in the drama anyway. I just stay out of it....life is easier that way.

Back