• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prophet muscle "steroid police...."

jolter604

Snorts raw tren
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who is that dude asking body builders why they take steroids.I looked him up on you tube and he makes these lame videos .he is in one cleaning a yellow Ferrari after he sprays so.e stuff on it but in every video he claims he has knocked out pro fighters but there are no videos of him fighting???

plus he puts weird padding in his shirts to look big, hes just a fat boy

Sounds like he's got needle dick syndrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have needle Dick syndrome. Its no laughing matter.

He called out Rich Piana to a mma fight for 20,000 cash but when Rich accepted he disappeared....lol.

The guy is a nut case

Hes just doing it for money. Likes and views have cash value. Not everyone knows that....the whole "what are those" started by this guy i went to school with. And theyre still broke....dumbasses the video they made tgat started it was on rob dyrdeks show ridiculousness

Then piana counter offered for prophet to fight a 157# fighter on the 5% crew. And piana put up 20k on top of it. Prophet never responded. Lame
He called out Rich Piana to a mma fight for 20,000 cash but when Rich accepted he disappeared....lol.

The guy is a nut case

Probably cause that 157 fighter would beag richs ass too. Them little dudes aint no joke. I had a buddy who fought professionally at around 140lbs. Ive whitnessed his ass beat the dogs shit out of so many people. Even watched him shatter this dudes jaw.

IML Gear Cream!
Probably cause that 157 fighter would beag richs ass too. Them little dudes aint no joke. I had a buddy who fought professionally at around 140lbs. Ive whitnessed his ass beat the dogs shit out of so many people. Even watched him shatter this dudes jaw.
big true, guys at 135 at my gym scare the shit out of me, that speed is no joke

Back