• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

What do you wash shoulders with on cycle?? Slight acne prob.

bbb33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My question is what do you guys bath with to keep acne at bay......particularly on the shoulder/upper back area?? Its not bad but I don't want it out of control. Thoughts??

I stopped using all otc acne meds.

I use Zest and shower 3 times ed.

Nutragena has a clear acne bar that has worked wonders for me...
It's in a white box, clear yellow bar...

If it's surface acne hibiclens will do well. If it's deep cystic acne you may need something stronger.

Thanks ROID, mbell4377........dial isn't workin to good for me right now.

- - - Updated - - -

If it's surface acne hibiclens will do well. If it's deep cystic acne you may need something stronger.
Its surface, there easy to pop lol I know that's grose but hey whatever.

I use Dawn dish soap with the foam pump. Helps a little.

I use dawn dish soap in he shower. That fixed 60% of acne problems I ever had on cycle. Controlling e2 handles 20%. Not using npp handles the other 20%. If I touch npp there's no way to end it completely.

Even I get shoulder acne on npp...and that's a tiny dose

Hibiclens is incredible for all manner of skin crap

ill probably give that stuff a go then. I'm not on npp right now but ive heard of a lot of people havin issues with acne on it. I'm on 250 mgs test a week. and 100 mgs tren ace daily. also runnin an ai (exem) at 12.5 mg a day

IML Gear Cream!
You can even leave the Hibiclens on without rinsing it for any area bacteria causes issues. Use it for deodorant too for that matter.

damn.....really? that doesn't irritate your skin?

Not as much as having huge zits. Lol I also use a green scouring pad and scrub my skin all the down to the bone marrow. I get so pissed about acne. I use a lot of running alcohol too.

Dawn, witch hazel and a coarse rubbing pad. That'll do wonders.

Just be careful that you didn't break the skin before using the witch hazel....that burns like the clap.

Dandruff shampoo and peroxide let sit for a min and scrub works for me

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

I've noticed slight decrease in shoulder acne just from showering twice a day! Extremely important to shower right after gym!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lots of good ideas....since I had some dawn handy I gave that a go tonight. maybe ill wake up tomorrow at itll be noticeably better.

what are you running? cycle or trt

Tanning bed without lotion, also Dawn is amazing!!

And u can try any face scrub with salysilic acid (sp?) and use it everytime u shower

Get Shredded!
Nizoral shampoo on shoulders.

Let it sit then rinse.

You're welcome.

Truly Blessed.

I only ever get minor acne when I come off, probably caused by PCT meds then anything else. I just shower once a day, I tend to use tea tree shower gel, just because I like the smell of it, but it does have antiseptic properties... so yeah I'd recommend that.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Salcylic acid soap twice daily . I have used benzoyl peroxide soap and it is great but it ruins shirts and will bleach out your sheets . Salt water and sun is a miracle . In the end , like JR said, keeping e2 in check is key.

This may have been mentioned.. but a few tanning sessions throughout the week dries up every bit of acne I get from hormone changes. Plus it makes you look cut too ;)

I tried the dawn idea out last night and t actually worked pretty good. Its clearly better...not as red and all that.

Dial or zest works fine for me. Add Nizoral shampoo if you need it. A hot soaking bath in Epsom salts and a scrub brush can help. Mainly keeping estrogen in range is the biggest thing for me.

Water and a wash cloth. Serious. I don't get acne, just a pimple on my face or neck every once in a blue moon. Soap is hard on your skin.

but for my armpits, ass, dick, and feet I use Irish spring. Ahh smells so good.

Back