• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just ordered my eurotropin!

jtnun

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Excited to give a kit of this a try because I will be making large orders if it's any good:) do you guys all use bac water, sterile, or nacl? Just curious because I'm out and need to order more of that as well anyways.

The kits come with water in an amp for each vial. I use bact water just because it's easier than the amp. I'm almost through my first kit , just got 2 more Friday with 2 more on the way.

My feet are swollen , can't wear my wedding ring , hands hurt , sleep is great . So awesome hahaha. Man I'm a walking side effect but no tests. I just saw somebody post a test earlier but did 6 iu instead of the standard 10 . Not sure what that does to accuracy but came back over 34.

Excited to give a kit of this a try because I will be making large orders if it's any good:) do you guys all use bac water, sterile, or nacl? Just curious because I'm out and need to order more of that as well anyways.
You will very happy..

Back