• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Here's the deal children

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do not threaten each other. Do not post up a sources info...sources..do not post up members info

Cut the shit...I am really tired of being made out to be the bad guy every time you fucking faggots want to point fingers at each other.

Feel free to play telephone with each other and say whatever the fuck you you want ...but not on this board.

And let me add to this...when you act like a bitch snitch..people notice and distance themselves, so maybe think about that before you run your fucking mouth (pussy behind a keyboard fingers)

You can eat a fucking dick...as soon as you have access to my fucking messaging and infractions and you don't like what you see..then you can talk all the mad shit at me you eant. I'm not "the man" oppressing you

What do you think I'm paid man?!?
Huh? Maybe you didn't see the part where I said sources and members...
Did I or did I not do what I could with the source in question? And I got called a cunt about 6 times for it...so fuck right off.

Why not just say who did what instead of beating round the bush with this ridiculous thread. If u gonna call someone out then just do it as if u had a pair of balls.

Nah...I think it serves a great warning for ALL sources and members that want to serve thinly veiled threats to each other

Wow you done lost it lmao! Keep up the great work.

Yeah I'm really sick of trying to help shit go smoothly around here so people like you can act like I'm making some mad money protecting someone. Fuck off.

Then tell DickHeadBlends to stop PM'ing me....

Tough guy doing the same to me he seems awfully pissed probably going to beat the wife again tonight.

Needs to be in the red.

IML Gear Cream!
He definitely needs to chill the fk out. Please report if you see or receive further hurtful and degrading msgs

He definitely needs to chill the fk out. Please report if you see or receive further hurtful and degrading msgs

I will make sure to send him over to your kindness thread I'm sure his wife will appreciate it.:paddle:

Ok so gear head is a snitch but still on here trap is banned for telling the truth and he can't come back Sheri is on the rag cheap threads is really a white guy and this board promotes snitches I'm fucking confused

I was just asking people to mind their own business...very politely I thought...too.

Attachments

• piss1.jpg
    piss1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 167
  • piss2.jpg
    piss2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 166
  • piss3.jpg
    piss3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 168
  • piss4.jpg
    piss4.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 172
Cheap threads is really a white guy? Fuck...who am I gonna get to mow my lawn.

Ok so gear head is a snitch but still on here trap is banned for telling the truth and he can't come back Sheri is on the rag cheap threads is really a white guy and this board promotes snitches I'm fucking confused

I'm not a snitch. Raptor is. I'm just getting my just desserts. Thanks for your input here though. Raptor will be back when he's done having a seizure I'm sure. He probably shit his pants instead of pissing them this time too.

I'm not a snitch. Raptor is. I'm just getting my just desserts. Thanks for your input here though. Raptor will be back when he's done having a seizure I'm sure. He probably shit his pants instead of pissing them this time too.

Quick question.... Did snitching get your sentence reduced to "ankle bracelet"

Just incase anyone wanted to know im takin a dookster and enjoying a fat dip of some grizzly mint. No turds yet just farts.

I was just asking people to mind their own business...very politely I thought...too.

Well that's odd..... this is what my PM said.

GearHead Blends said:
Hey outted my first name a long time ago. I've been more than patient with that fuck. Pay back is a bitch. Go fuck yourself.

Just two days ago JohnRambo outted my first name and no one said shit. I reported the post and emailed Prince. This place is a shit hole and I'm just trying to protect myself.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/58663-Fucking-bitcoin?p=996526#post996526

FUCK YOU

Whatever moron

Sponsors are supposed to be 1000000000 percent secure with our personal info..This is not even funny

Plain and simple. DickHeadBlends needs to be removed as a sponsor.

Seriously though. Personal info being thrown out in any way is a serious no no. Honestly i know im a nobody on here and my opinion isnt much attribute but there needs to be a very firm punishment. I have no dogs in this fight but to allow someone who did this to continue doing business because they pay fees is a huge eye opener. Security 1st. Profit 2nd.

You think your pm's are bad. This is what a snitch looks like.
e02844933ccdb40fc23b4430302904f3.png

I think it's time we all get back to basics and take care of business with a little discretion.

Back