• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CRazyDoser second thread, touch down and review

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After being on and trying CD stuff for fifteen days, here is my review Part 2:

The Anadrol about made my head explode. This stuff is either really potent, or they are selling headache pills. I've lowered the dose to 25mg ED.
Yes I get results from that.

I'm staking this with 40mg of DBol a day. I'm just running this for four weeks to get my size back up and then switch to var for 12 weeks.
The dbol is as you'd expect: Cute and pink. I have little doubt it is legit.

I would say the var is legit (radjay), but I'm having to take 80mg to get the stomach fatloss I want. I have only used two other legit var brands in the past 5 years: Hubei from Granabolic, and AY's var.
This is all good news.

The packing was great and non-irritating, and the shipping was insanely fast. I wasn't expecting it the day I got it.

The Cheque drops are great, but a trick I learned from a member here is you want to dissolve them under your tongue. It takes 2 dissolved and one chewed an hour before the gym to get in the zone.

I am a fan.

IMG_1690.jpg

Current favorite (and only) sources:
Ghb (excellent injectables)
Crazy Dozer (amazing turnaround and legit pharma Orals)

And domestic supply and Granabolic when they run specials.
The rest of the sources on here that I've ordered from can keep their shit. There's three of you, and you know who you are and what you're selling.

Truly Blessed.

After being on and trying CD stuff for fifteen days, here is my review Part 2:

The Anadrol about made my head explode. This stuff is either really potent, or they are selling headache pills. I've lowered the dose to 25mg ED.
Yes I get results from that.

I'm staking this with 40mg of DBol a day. I'm just running this for four weeks to get my size back up and then switch to var for 12 weeks.
The dbol is as you'd expect: Cute and pink. I have little doubt it is legit.

I would say the var is legit (radjay), but I'm having to take 80mg to get the stomach fatloss I want. I have only used two other legit var brands in the past 5 years: Hubei from Granabolic, and AY's var.
This is all good news.

The packing was great and non-irritating, and the shipping was insanely fast. I wasn't expecting it the day I got it.

The Cheque drops are great, but a trick I learned from a member here is you want to dissolve them under your tongue. It takes 2 dissolved and one chewed an hour before the gym to get in the zone.

I am a fan.

View attachment 21987

Current favorite (and only) sources:
Ghb (excellent injectables)
Crazy Dozer (amazing turnaround and legit pharma Orals)

And domestic supply and Granabolic when they run specials.
The rest of the sources on here that I've ordered from can keep their shit. There's three of you, and you know who you are and what you're selling.

Truly Blessed.

Thanks for the kind words.

Back