• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

20 year anniversary next month

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What the hell to get her? I've bought her everything under the sun. Jewelry, high end purses, shoes, clothes on and on. Now we're at a important one and I can't figure it out. Was think a bracelet but she doesn't wear em often. This is a tough one.

Buy her a bigger cock..

Take her on a vacation of her choice?

Buy her a bigger cock..
I mean I'm not BIG but I am 8 inches and she's always saying it's too deep.
So that's a no go also. Plus it's hard enough to get her to let me get that brown eye as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Take her on a vacation of her choice?
That's a good idea as long as I can get a sitter. Thx.

Romantic weekend at a intimate bed and breakfast inn

Ya seriously. Congrats brother. That's something to be proud of. Make her a coupon book.

My cawk is only 5 3/4 inches.

No 20 yr relationship in my future.

Lol

20 years of the same vag just sounds so depressing... Monogamy is overrated.

Buy her a maid. That way you both win.

Couples massage at Hyatt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to you both. A super nice dinner at a place you would normaly never go to, a romantic card that lets her know she's the reason you've made it to 20 and a dozen roses.

Congrats on 20 years. A weekend away or trio is a great idea. Maybe you and the kids make her a nice breakfast and make it something meaningful. You can buy her all kinds of expensive stuff but something meaningful is worth way more then something fancy.

Maybe, dinner at the first place you went on a date? Or take her to where you proposed? Something like that.

Buy her some fire gearz and ask her to share.

Back