• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shocked

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
20160630_132732.jpg

20160630_131230.jpg

Asf fam,

If you haven't read my other thread regarding my interaction with DS, I want you to know right off the bat that this guy is a fucking PHENOMENAL source. DS and I got talking when I needed a couple things rushed to me, and decided to purchase some AP gear for my next show prep. I legitimately heard back from this guy within MINUTES, and not one question was ever left unanswered. I explained I needed these items rushed to me, that I had a certain amount to spend, and he went above and beyond to make it all come together for me.

I call things how they are, and I won't blow smoke up anybody's ass. If something is good, I let it be known. If something sucks or the quality is poor, I let it be known. I treat people how they deserve to be treated, respectfully or badly. That being said, his t/a was the fastest I've ever experienced, I didn't even have time to think about the pack in transit before it hit my mailbox. His professionalism and willingness to help EXCEEDED my expectations and honestly blew me the fuck away.

All the codes checked out with AP as well, and the packaging was top notch.

I AM NOT BEING PAID OR COMPENSATED FOR THIS REVIEW. I just CANNOT believe that a source this good (besides basic ;) ) has been here all along and I didn't know about it. So many sources with never landing packs, underdosed gear, scamming etc and DS is over here in the corner waiting to bust his ass for yall. Recognition had to be served here.

I'm fucking shocked, DS you have my business brother. No fucking around with you its all business and respect and I 100% appreciate that. It's good to have a quality go-to alongside Basic and the other couple sources I frequent. Will absolutely be coming back here.

Thanks for everything,
D

alpha has the prettiest packaging. i like just looking at mine lol

I have never used DS, but I remember back when he was at Evo, and he was smart enough to get out, lol. Always excellent customer service, and that is still the case.

That is definitely the case here...ha, Evo....yes smart man. The AP selection is vast as well, very pretty lol. I'm already looking forward to my next order honestly.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You`re welcome brother :) Within one week Im getting back to business so if you need anything Im at your service :)

Asf fam,

If you haven't read my other thread regarding my interaction with DS, I want you to know right off the bat that this guy is a fucking PHENOMENAL source. DS and I got talking when I needed a couple things rushed to me, and decided to purchase some AP gear for my next show prep. I legitimately heard back from this guy within MINUTES, and not one question was ever left unanswered. I explained I needed these items rushed to me, that I had a certain amount to spend, and he went above and beyond to make it all come together for me.

I call things how they are, and I won't blow smoke up anybody's ass. If something is good, I let it be known. If something sucks or the quality is poor, I let it be known. I treat people how they deserve to be treated, respectfully or badly. That being said, his t/a was the fastest I've ever experienced, I didn't even have time to think about the pack in transit before it hit my mailbox. His professionalism and willingness to help EXCEEDED my expectations and honestly blew me the fuck away.

All the codes checked out with AP as well, and the packaging was top notch.

I AM NOT BEING PAID OR COMPENSATED FOR THIS REVIEW. I just CANNOT believe that a source this good (besides basic ;) ) has been here all along and I didn't know about it. So many sources with never landing packs, underdosed gear, scamming etc and DS is over here in the corner waiting to bust his ass for yall. Recognition had to be served here.

I'm fucking shocked, DS you have my business brother. No fucking around with you its all business and respect and I 100% appreciate that. It's good to have a quality go-to alongside Basic and the other couple sources I frequent. Will absolutely be coming back here.

Thanks for everything,
D

absolutely agree, this shop is incredible. its like gear lovers heaven, they have everything anyone could want!

IML Gear Cream!
DS always been good to me

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

You guys going to take Bitcoin soon?

DS,

I have known longer then most I would say unless you knew his original name and used it... He was so good he had to STOP accepting customers lmao... NOW THAT IS SOMETHING YOU NEVER SEE... Love ya brotha as you know I had a super depressed situation when I lost my son to cancer however YOU helped me get through it... I write you books lol and I'm sorry but It helped me at the time as I needed it off my chest... Need to holla at you bro..

BBB THE BEAR

Back