• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does Macedog live on the forum or something?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
He was a great help to me recently. I have never had such swift responses from anybody. He is one rep that is really on top of things and made everything very easy to follow.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Masedog is a great dude that's for sure.

He doesn't sleep he just works . Awesome dude .

After I typed this I walked to the mailbox and Booooom more Eurotropin .

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
That great to hear. He was one of the first member to welcome me. I ran my next bulk cycle by him and he said it looked, but I should make changes in my AI if I decided to go with asin instead of Adex. His response-time was fast.

I dont know what to say.. thank you all. Im glad im not on clomid or id be ballin like a lil girl. It really means alot to me, that you all feel that way. I actually felt like i was slacking.. and was gonna have to punish myself for slippin.

Seriously, thank you all. If i can do anything for you, i will. I mean this. What the hell is that sleep thing you guys speak of. I have to look into that.

We keep him handcuffed to a chair in front of a computer. We let him leave for 1 hour a day for a supervised gym session. ;)

But in all seriousness, Mace is a prodigy. Especially with the absence of Vision who was the heart ans soul of PSL...Mace was just what we needed. I can honestly say that he puts in twice the effort I do.

We keep him handcuffed to a chair in front of a computer. We let him leave for 1 hour a day for a supervised gym session. ;)

But in all seriousness, Mace is a prodigy. Especially with the absence of Vision who was the heart ans soul of PSL...Mace was just what we needed. I can honestly say that he puts in twice the effort I do.
Thanks jozifp, but we all work equally as hard and we all play a major part in what we do . Now with that said..
Stop lying to everyone.....

You only give me 45 minutes of gym time and that includes pee breaks also.

Yep, Mace lives on the forums. I think he has a direct infusion of caffeine into his blood stream to prevent the need for sleep. Many times he and I have talked at 2am and I am left wondering "when does this guy sleep?" Insomnia gets me at times..but it is really as if Mace does not sleep.

Yep, Mace lives on the forums. I think he has a direct infusion of caffeine into his blood stream to prevent the need for sleep. Many times he and I have talked at 2am and I am left wondering "when does this guy sleep?" Insomnia gets me at times..but it is really as if Mace does not sleep.
I sleep sometimes.. there was this time in the car. I slept for 15 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Me and Mace have been doing stuff together for 2-3 years now and the dude is always stand up, always on top of shit, and always has an answer. Solid. Fucking. Dude.

Well no sleep tonight. Back,at work for the second time today on both jobs. Have to see how things go. After 3am. I might have to go down to my other department to load trucks(ground level) and run my job on the 9th-12th fl. at the same time . We had a derailment and two people were sent out for testing. Than a coworkers son died. So i will do what i can. But i might not be answering pms as fast as normal. I will get them and answer back but might take me a little bit.

Get Shredded!
Well no sleep tonight. Back,at work for the second time today on both jobs. Have to see how things go. After 3am. I might have to go down to my other department to load trucks(ground level) and run my job on the 9th-12th fl. at the same time . We had a derailment and two people were sent out for testing. Than a coworkers son died. So i will do what i can. But i might not be answering pms as fast as normal. I will get them and answer back but might take me a little bit.

damn you are 1 hard working brother! Much Respect! to be able to keep up with all the pms as quick as you do and balance all that you are superman

Bwah... Ha. I only wish. Now last august the women called me superman. It was pretty awesome.
This year i must have kryptonite
In my desk .. well i didnt have to go down to the other dept. Which was a good thing. Instead i was asked to come in at 7pm
. So i guess i will.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back