• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I am 25 years old with low testostorone ( 450 Ng Dl only )

supplementbro

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello.

I am 25 years old and I have been suffering from low testostorone for a long time.

Recently I discovered that I have only 450 Ng / Dl testostorone. ( Before this test, I did some research about testostorone and masturbation. So I did not masturbated for 7 days and than I took blood test to learn my testostorone level )

I dont know my free testostorone.

But I have been suffering from anxiety. All the time I feel tired. I need at least 10 hours of sleep.

I tried to do weightlifting for 5-6 months. I was 155 Lbs and I eat carefully etc. But after 6 months I could not build muscle. I become 170 Lbs with belly. ( At 155 Lbs I also could not see my abs, but at 170 Lbs I became worse ) . My bodyfat was around %20 at 170 Lbs. ( And my biceps were only 13" flexed at this time )

So what should I do to increase my testostorone levels ?

I want to use 250 Mg testostorone cypionate or enant. every week but I have questions,

1-) How can I prevent aromatizasion ? With arimidex and nolvadex ?

2-) In order to prevent balls shrinkage, they told me I should use Hcg. Like preglyn. But , as I understand this is injection. Arent there any ways to take those as pills ?

3-) I want my test levels to be at least 1000 Ng / Dl. Can I use natural testosterone boosters for this ?

4-) I only want to use testostorone cycle because I dont have money for other compounds.

5-) They told me 250 Mg / Week is not a big deal, so will I need for Pct or not ?

6-) Can I use 250 Mg / Week ALL THE TIME ? Without cycling ? Can I use this for 1 year for example ( Non stop ? )

So can you please write me a good cycle with 250 Mg testo only ?

I Know you don't want to hear this but 450 ng is in the normal range. Mine was at 320 and my doctor was hesitant about putting me on trt.....in fact he didn't until it was at 200.

But for my age it is low I think.

Average is 650 Ng / Dl.

Lowest 20 percent has 450 Ng / Dl or lower than that.

And top %5 percentile has about 1000 Ng / Dl.

My testostorone level is same as 60-70 year old guys.

And I feel like an old guy. I dont want this.

I want to be at 1000 Ng / Dl.

I'm 27. I'll be tickle shit happy if mine was 450 naturally. Don't take anything.

What meds do you take?

I'm assuming you smoke weed or something because your compulsive? No offense brother. I'm a recovering alcoholic.

How often and what type of life style you living?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think its that low. and not to be a dick but you sound like a mess.
I think taking juice is only got make it worse. get your depression and anxiety under control naturally. get in the gym a few days a week and eat a good diet
for starters

Hello.

I am 25 years old and I have been suffering from low testostorone for a long time.

Recently I discovered that I have only 450 Ng / Dl testostorone. ( Before this test, I did some research about testostorone and masturbation. So I did not masturbated for 7 days and than I took blood test to learn my testostorone level )

I dont know my free testostorone.

But I have been suffering from anxiety. All the time I feel tired. I need at least 10 hours of sleep.

I tried to do weightlifting for 5-6 months. I was 155 Lbs and I eat carefully etc. But after 6 months I could not build muscle. I become 170 Lbs with belly. ( At 155 Lbs I also could not see my abs, but at 170 Lbs I became worse ) . My bodyfat was around %20 at 170 Lbs. ( And my biceps were only 13" flexed at this time )

So what should I do to increase my testostorone levels ?

I want to use 250 Mg testostorone cypionate or enant. every week but I have questions,

1-) How can I prevent aromatizasion ? With arimidex and nolvadex ?

2-) In order to prevent balls shrinkage, they told me I should use Hcg. Like preglyn. But , as I understand this is injection. Arent there any ways to take those as pills ?

3-) I want my test levels to be at least 1000 Ng / Dl. Can I use natural testosterone boosters for this ?

4-) I only want to use testostorone cycle because I dont have money for other compounds.

5-) They told me 250 Mg / Week is not a big deal, so will I need for Pct or not ?

6-) Can I use 250 Mg / Week ALL THE TIME ? Without cycling ? Can I use this for 1 year for example ( Non stop ? )

So can you please write me a good cycle with 250 Mg testo only ?

I neglected your actual question. Apologies

1) simply yes however you will need labwork to be sure

2) your balls will shrink either way if you take testosterone.

3) I wouldn't screw with anything. You may mess yourself up.

4) this shit isn't cheap. Lots of waiting games also. What if you go to an airport with ug lab stuff? Your going to cause yourself unneeded anxiety and a hormone imbalance. Your already in a good range

5) your going to fuck your natural levels up. Yes you will need pct to have kids. And a pct will make depression and anxiety multiplied x 10

6) yes. However this is going to make everything for your situation worse

A few vets in this game strongly advise you not to do this...

Eat clean, lay off caffeine and drugs, lift a few days a week, see a shrink and I guarantee you'll be good to go without screwing yourself up with steroids.

Low T isn't a number. You need to see actual blood work. Whats your LH and FSH numbers? If those numbers are in range then you do not have "low t". hypogonadism is when either your testes quit producing test or your pituitary quits telling your testes to produce test.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like you need a full panel of bloodwork. You need to see everything. I had terrible anxiety in my early 20s and it way caused by a under active thyroid. Go to a doctor tell him you feel like absolute trash and would like to get routine bloods drawn.

My testostorone level was checked at morning.

By the way, if its normal why do I feel like a shit ?

Why cant I build muscle ?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I have been using Cipralex ( SSRI anti depressant ) since 2012. Maybe it caused this ? But before that, I also had problems with my health.

All the time I feel exhausted. I need to sleep etc.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I have been using Cipralex ( SSRI anti depressant ) since 2012. Maybe it caused this ? But before that, I also had problems with my health.

most likely your diet is way off. post up exactly what you ate yesterday

450ng/dl is not low, plus natural testosterone follows a circadian rhythm. See this study. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10883414

Simply put the mean average for young men was 420ng/dl at 9:40PM and 577ng/dl at 6:00AM. And it changes throughout the day.

Yep, 450 ain't low. And it's 9 times what my balls are producing.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you feel like shit doesn't mean you have low t. You need to see a Dr and explain what going on. Get a full panel blood work. And yes antidepressants can cause other issues as well.

At 25 mine was 260ng / dl bloods were taken first thing in the morning fasted. Now on trt

Bro anxiety is cause by a billion things. You need blood work first. See everything not just test. Thyroid lipids everything.

Not building muscle could be diet training a lot.

But for my age it is low I think.

Average is 650 Ng / Dl.

Lowest 20 percent has 450 Ng / Dl or lower than that.

And top %5 percentile has about 1000 Ng / Dl.

My testostorone level is same as 60-70 year old guys.

And I feel like an old guy. I dont want this.

I want to be at 1000 Ng / Dl.

I'm gonna depart from the crowd here and say yeah, you might benefit hugely from a T boost. My natty T was at 500 and I had a bunch of similar symptoms as you, and life is far better with that shit fixed. The threshold for low T symptoms vary from person to person -- a few guys here get down into the 200's and have no symptoms, maintain high muscle mass... go figure.

In your situation you could try a few different powerful non-natural test boosters, namely clomid or aromasin. 25mg/day of either one, see what that does to you in a week or two, adjust as needed or try the next thing. Ideally a cooperative doc would work with you on all this but most aren't. This SERM/AI therapy puts your natty system into overdrive and avoids pinning and testicular atrophy.

If you get to 1,000 for a month and still feel shitty, then obviously it was something else. Risk of trying is low, benefit can be ginormous.

---

But as others said, we need a full picture of labwork to have a better idea of what's going on. E2, LH, FSH, free T%. Post labs.

Get Shredded!
I'm gonna depart from the crowd here and say yeah, you might benefit hugely from a T boost. My natty T was at 500 and I had a bunch of similar symptoms as you, and life is far better with that shit fixed. The threshold for low T symptoms vary from person to person -- a few guys here get down into the 200's and have no symptoms, maintain high muscle mass... go figure.

In your situation you could try a few different powerful non-natural test boosters, namely clomid or aromasin. 25mg/day of either one, see what that does to you in a week or two, adjust as needed or try the next thing. Ideally a cooperative doc would work with you on all this but most aren't. This SERM/AI therapy puts your natty system into overdrive and avoids pinning and testicular atrophy.

If you get to 1,000 for a month and still feel shitty, then obviously it was something else. Risk of trying is low, benefit can be ginormous.

---

But as others said, we need a full picture of labwork to have a better idea of what's going on. E2, LH, FSH, free T%. Post labs.

If he's complaining of anxiety/depression from test at 450 and is currently taking an ssri for it, clomid and aromasin are going to put this kid in a world of hurt and his psychiatrist is going to load him up on all sorts of crap as a result.

If you aren't building muscle it means you either eat like a bitch or you train like one. Or both. More testosterone isn't going to help with that.

If he's complaining of anxiety/depression from test at 450 and is currently taking an ssri for it, clomid and aromasin are going to put this kid in a world of hurt and his psychiatrist is going to load him up on all sorts of crap as a result.

With the clomid, yeah it's possible. Seems like about half of guys suffer badly at some dose, but even so this is just 25mg/day so he might be fine on it. I could handle it and clomid does indeed fuck me up at higher doses. Aromasin is unlikely to have significant sides of any sort let alone psychological.

In any case, that risk has to be offset by possible gigantic mood lift of higher T.

In fact, he might be able to lessen or eliminate the SSRI after a T fix. That's a huge win.

I can only speak for myself. I've been there at mediocre T levels for 40+ yrs and will never go back to it. Plenty of other dudes here in the same boat but seem reluctant to say so, all the blast-and-cruisers. If low-ish T >300 is fine and it's all diet and training, no excuses, why does anyone here cruise or do TRT if natty T isn't truly in the gutter (say 200-ish)? I see a pretty big disconnect between our self-medication regimens and the advice given to noobs like that in this thread.

Maybe it's just a barrier we put up to keep people out of the club?

Our OP is at 450 at just 25 yrs old which ought to be his lifetime peak. And he has low T symptoms. Let's remember here that 524 is the average T level of the 65-74 yr old crowd. Average. So if you're in your late 60's and have that T level, congrats, you're average. Actually, you're "average" after many generations of environmental estrogenic hormone disruptor pollution that has dragged all averages down, so... the average for healthy dudes 65-74 back in the 50's may well have been more like 600 or 700. And probably even higher another 50 years prior. Averages for guys in 20's or 40's would have been correspondingly more. Given all this info I don't understand why anyone would settle for <500 at any age.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/16/normal-testosterone-levels/
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2006-1375

I continue to be amazed that this isn't front page news in the mainstream media. We're all being poisoned and crippled, and as a result T augmentation of some sort may well be appropriate for 75% of the male population. Much like vitamin D (unless you're a farmer, roofer, pro surfer...).

I'm 23 been feeling like shit got bloods done about a month ago cbc,thyroid, and total test everything was good but total test was 415

With the clomid, yeah it's possible. Seems like about half of guys suffer badly at some dose, but even so this is just 25mg/day so he might be fine on it. I could handle it and clomid does indeed fuck me up at higher doses. Aromasin is unlikely to have significant sides of any sort let alone psychological.

In any case, that risk has to be offset by possible gigantic mood lift of higher T.

In fact, he might be able to lessen or eliminate the SSRI after a T fix. That's a huge win.

I can only speak for myself. I've been there at mediocre T levels for 40+ yrs and will never go back to it. Plenty of other dudes here in the same boat but seem reluctant to say so, all the blast-and-cruisers. If low-ish T >300 is fine and it's all diet and training, no excuses, why does anyone here cruise or do TRT if natty T isn't truly in the gutter (say 200-ish)? I see a pretty big disconnect between our self-medication regimens and the advice given to noobs like that in this thread.

Maybe it's just a barrier we put up to keep people out of the club?

Our OP is at 450 at just 25 yrs old which ought to be his lifetime peak. And he has low T symptoms. Let's remember here that 524 is the average T level of the 65-74 yr old crowd. Average. So if you're in your late 60's and have that T level, congrats, you're average. Actually, you're "average" after many generations of environmental estrogenic hormone disruptor pollution that has dragged all averages down, so... the average for healthy dudes 65-74 back in the 50's may well have been more like 600 or 700. And probably even higher another 50 years prior. Averages for guys in 20's or 40's would have been correspondingly more. Given all this info I don't understand why anyone would settle for <500 at any age.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/16/normal-testosterone-levels/
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2006-1375

I continue to be amazed that this isn't front page news in the mainstream media. We're all being poisoned and crippled, and as a result T augmentation of some sort may well be appropriate for 75% of the male population. Much like vitamin D (unless you're a farmer, roofer, pro surfer...).

I still think there is a lot more too it than is being disclosed by the OP. I don't think he feels like this from test at 450. Regardless, he needs to talk to his shrink. I think taking advice from people like us is a bad idea for him unless the advice says stay away from us until your mood is leveled out.

IMO

Malt.

I don't completely disagree. However he needs his doctor involved. I've seen guys confuse the shit out of their psychiatrist and by playing doctor on their own and it drags everything out.

Could be not sleeping good that can cause anxiety/depression suffered from that for a long time found out I had sleep apnea beside that could be thyroid

Hi. I have been suffering from being exhausted for loong time.

All of my life I had low T symtomps.

I had full check up for my heart and it was ok. No problems found.

I have also had full blood test, and everything was fine.

I think main problem is low testosterone. For example my beard is also weird. It is like pubic hair. Everybody says it looks disguisting.

In this blood test they checked for Thyroid hormones, kidney, liver etc. I have also done another test for my lungs and everything was okay.

This is my blood test results ;

http://oi65.tinypic.com/w5t39.jpg

Everything looks fine here.

So now I am looking for TRT.

I decided to pin 250 Mg / Week, but I dont know which supplements should I take with it.

Back