• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bent needle

ob3ast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jesus Christ. Somehow I managed to bend the needle while pinning. Pulled it out and it was bent. Two days ago. Leg still hurts like hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It happens bro !!! Sometimes the angles of where we pin don't agree with us , bent needle . But the quad ??? Kind of don't understand how u could bend it pinning there . Those are dead on spots !!!

Actually it happens when someone involuntarily flexes once it punctures...and I imagine it hurts like fuck.
Next time give it a slap and send it in right after...the muscle contracts from the slap and automatically relaxes immediately after. Timing had to be right though.

I feel very ouch thinking about a bent needle in my muscle...fuck.

Actually it happens when someone involuntarily flexes once it punctures...and I imagine it hurts like fuck.
Next time give it a slap and send it in right after...the muscle contracts from the slap and automatically relaxes immediately after. Timing had to be right though.

I feel very ouch thinking about a bent needle in my muscle...fuck.

That makes sense. I do remember moving my leg once, I noticed it was tense. I'll give the slapping a try.

Advice always appreciated.

Anyone ever break off a needle? I can only imagine how much that would suck.

I haven't done lower I have only done dead center(bad idea) and upper outside quadrant.(like butta)

If it works for you great ... but end of where finger tips usually would rest and outer is pretty standard..

I'm wincing thinking about the front of quads or quads anything tho.
Fuck I hate quads ...and fuck the dude that talked me into triceps

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever break off a needle? I can only imagine how much that would suck.

I heard one guy on here recently had his girl give him the injection, and didn't realize he had bought the kind that after you pin it shoots the needle back into the syringe as a safety thing I guess. His girlfriend pulled it out and just looked at him like, "WTF where did the needle go" lol freaked him out! Lol

I heard one guy on here recently had his girl give him the injection, and didn't realize he had bought the kind that after you pin it shoots the needle back into the syringe as a safety thing I guess. His girlfriend pulled it out and just looked at him like, "WTF where did the needle go" lol freaked him out! Lol

Holy fuck! Yea I would be freaked out as well.

If it works for you great ... but end of where finger tips usually would rest and outer is pretty standard..

I'm wincing thinking about the front of quads or quads anything tho.
Fuck I hate quads ...and fuck the dude that talked me into triceps

Damn. I'm not sure my body bends enough to pin in my tricep. That's why I pin quads, I have a good angle. Last time I tried pinning glutes I ended up staining the grout.

You should try pinning VG .its virtually impossible to give you pain due to the few amount of nerves. It works for better than flutes because it on the side of glute , dont have to bend around so much.

Lol@staining the grout

I like delts but when I do pin I pin way smaller amounts than you guys so I can get away with delt abuse.

Good vid. Thorough...

Easy way to remember it though visually..because guys can't use their hand as a guide...is basically where everyone's butt dimples on the side if its flexed..and go swiftly. Avoiding nerves is pretty easy if you understand where they route

You should try pinning VG .its virtually impossible to give you pain due to the few amount of nerves. It works for better than flutes because it on the side of glute , dont have to bend around so much.

I had to look up VG. Though you were saying vag! This is the pit after all.

I'd need like a 3" pin to get through the butt fat...lol

I've bent plenty of pins. Quads, glutes, vg, delt.

It's spooky and luckily haven't had one snap off...

Back