• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Dissolving MK677 powder

kitchenchemist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would be the best carrier to successfully dissolve/hold mk677 at 25mg/ml??
Looking for a true solution, not a suspension.

In "dealing" with MK are u asking is it my first time using it? Or my first time dissolving it??
No....its not my first time using it. Ive used it before at 25mg/day for 6months and LOVED IT!

Yes....it will be my first time dissolving it, BUT Ive got alot...alot of experiencing with "home brewing".

Is there little brown pieces in your powder? I opened my mk677 capsules and it's white powder white little brown chunks

Is there little brown pieces in your powder? I opened my mk677 capsules and it's white powder white little brown chunks

imo you should not use it....recently i saw some MK raw pics that had brown,green and red colors in them..not good..MK raws should be pure white....so who knows whats in there...

What would be the best carrier to successfully dissolve/hold mk677 at 25mg/ml??
Looking for a true solution, not a suspension.

PEG is used for some MK carrier solvent....i would just cap it .....caps or tabs have gotten better returns from most of the feedback...

What brand are you using? And if you open a capsule is it pure white with brown chunks?

Back