PDA

View Full Version : Wife started a Var cycle

miznike
07-06-2016, 03:35 PM
So the wife and I have been lifting and training hardcore for 1 year. I have done a couple of cycles in that time. We have both seen very good results, but she has plateaued the last few months. We did some research and some source research and got some anavar from quantum labs. She is taking 10mg daily. She is seven days in and has been having some spotting and like a light period. I was recommended this source by someone with more experience than myself that had done lab testing and verified it to be pure. I think that she could be experiencing her uterus shedding its lining due to her own hormones dropping off and estrogen levels decreasing, therefore simulating a period. I would like some feedback. I am ordering a testing kit to verify the presence of anavar. She has not had any changes in her voice or clit.

GearGoddess
07-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Has your wife figured out what stage of her menstrual cycle she's in right now? To put your mind at ease, it is possible to start spotting. .. then her period stopping completely.

Also let us know the result of the test. ..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

miznike
07-06-2016, 04:02 PM
She started spotting 17 days into her menstrual cycle and 5 days after starting the var.

TX TERROR
07-06-2016, 04:16 PM
My wife didn't have any issues other than some attitude problems lol.

I wouldn't rule out those sides as a potential possibility. Did you at least LabMax the car or something before she stated taking it just to make sure?

Is she seeing any other sides like hair loss or anything?

miznike
07-07-2016, 07:38 AM
I have a test kit on the way. No other sides, she has been a little aggressive, lilttle more horny. I think is is probably just her uterus shedding whatever lining had developed and she will probably have no or very little period while she is on cycle.

GearGoddess
07-07-2016, 07:45 AM
She started spotting 17 days into her menstrual cycle and 5 days after starting the var.
Could just be ovulation bleeding. It happens... or.... possible indication of pregnancy? Did she pee on a stick to eliminate that chance?

She will most likely continue her period this time... but it may be gone the next time... or she may be one of the unlucky ones and continue to get it regularly while on cycle.... hard to tell at this point

GearGoddess
07-07-2016, 07:48 AM
My wife didn't have any issues other than some attitude problems lol.

I wouldn't rule out those sides as a potential possibility. Did you at least LabMax the car or something before she stated taking it just to make sure?

Is she seeing any other sides like hair loss or anything?
Attitude problems! Lol ...it does make some women feel a bit "alpha" ...it's a possible side with any aas

As for hair loss, I wouldn't say it's a var quality but of course, for those with the predisposed gene may experience it at first.

miznike
07-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Could just be ovulation bleeding. It happens... or.... possible indication of pregnancy? Did she pee on a stick to eliminate that chance?

She will most likely continue her period this time... but it may be gone the next time... or she may be one of the unlucky ones and continue to get it regularly while on cycle.... hard to tell at this point

she said she felt like she could be ovulating. She has not peed on the stick, but I have been on cycle for 2 months and should not have any swimmers.

GearGoddess
07-07-2016, 08:08 AM
she said she felt like she could be ovulating. She has not peed on the stick, but I have been on cycle for 2 months and should not have any swimmers.
That's a misconception, you can still get her prego while on cycle...

bigbreads80
07-08-2016, 04:04 PM
I asked my wife (forgot about this until she reminded me) . She didn't have a period for almost 2 months last time on var.

Lots of sex though. Lots and lots of sex.......damn I miss that...

bigbreads80
07-08-2016, 04:05 PM
I mean ALOT of sex!

bigbreads80
07-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Sorry. I'm on full cycle and my wife and I are fighting. So I'm dealing with that whole struggle. Vacuum cleaner is starting to look pretty fucking sexy😔🔫

Bigjay73
07-08-2016, 05:05 PM
I asked my wife (forgot about this until she reminded me) . She didn't have a period for almost 2 months last time on var.

Lots of sex though. Lots and lots of sex.......damn I miss that...

You could always slip some in her food everyday lol