• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Contest prep Shoutouts!!

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 9 days out from my first show, and between my personal life including fiancé and her son, full time school, low budget and mountains of bills, meal prep, training, posing, work, pm's and orders, accidently smashing vials, etc...I've been stressed and needed to reach out and ask for help in a few areas. In this particular area, I reached out to a few individuals on ASF that I knew I could trust, and another which I've never dealt with previously but have heard only good things about.

I want to give a HUGE shoutout to Mace, for busting his ASS for me. This guy was answering all of my pm's within the hour and continuing contact with PSL to the best of his ability day in and day out. I had placed an order with them and tool advantage of the memorial day sale they had, and it had to be divided when shipped. Low and behold, half my order gets seized in customs. I was frivolous with my gear here and gave it out to some buddies, as well as accidently smashed my Winstrol and a couple tren. So at this point I'm 5 weeks out and in dire need of what I ordered. Mace goes WAY beyond the call of duty here and ships me out multiple vials of his own tren, and a couple packs of var to boot. He keeps in contact with PSL and has kept me updated continuously. Still waiting on the second pack but not even worried about it. This is one stand up gentleman guys, and a fucking HARD worker. Can't thank you enough Mace!

Second shoutout goes to Domestic Supply. I CANNOT STRESS how fucking INCREDIBLE this source is!! No more than a couple hours goes by before he responds to my first email. There is another show after the contest coming up in 9 days, and I want to run AP gear for the hell of it. Been a long time, and want to compare to Pharmacom back to back. So I message him explaining my situation, at this point in time I still need inject Winstrol and another mast, so I tell him it is quite urgent. Not only does he help me out and cut me a generous deal, he contacts me within MINUTES, and doesn't leave one message unresponded to. Gives me payment details literally the same minute I give him my order, and has it shipped out before I even knew what had happened. I legitimately was in shock at his level of professionalism, willingness to help, and the straight up QUALITY OF the AP gear I received. The package wasn't damaged in any way shape or form, all the codes checked out 100%, and he followed through to male sure I got everything I needed. You guys, I have a couple go-to's that I trust alongside Basic, and DS has completely blown me away here, making it on that list no DOUBT I will ABSOLUTELY order again!

Shoutout to Unlisted, Mcrevis, and REHH for going out of your ways to help a brother out when he needed it. I can't thank you all enough for your support. Shit hit the fan and yall came through for me.

Moral of the story is, if you ain't shopping Basic (which yall would be crazy not to), PSL and DS are TRUSTWORTHY and will work FOR YOU. I cannot be more thankful to have found such great character here that busted ASS to make shit happen for me. Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dylanvib4, again . I apologies for any inconvenience. And just plain pain in the ass this was. I hope i was able to help a little.
I know it wasnt everything, but hope it could hold ya over until your other pack lands. .. anytime you need a hand , if there is anything i can do . You got it. Thank you for such a great review.
I only wish your experience was as flawless as your review. Thank you. Mace

Shit happens brother, and you did everything you could possibly do 100%. Can't tell you how much I appreciate the effort !

Go kill it on stage bro..

Glad to see theres still some class around here.This is what it all about fellas..

Thx for the kind words..

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off
i do not condone the use of aas or drugs..Do your research & stay safe

You`re welcome brother!
Good luck with your show!

I am 9 days out from my first show, and between my personal life including fiancé and her son, full time school, low budget and mountains of bills, meal prep, training, posing, work, pm's and orders, accidently smashing vials, etc...I've been stressed and needed to reach out and ask for help in a few areas. In this particular area, I reached out to a few individuals on ASF that I knew I could trust, and another which I've never dealt with previously but have heard only good things about.

I want to give a HUGE shoutout to Mace, for busting his ASS for me. This guy was answering all of my pm's within the hour and continuing contact with PSL to the best of his ability day in and day out. I had placed an order with them and tool advantage of the memorial day sale they had, and it had to be divided when shipped. Low and behold, half my order gets seized in customs. I was frivolous with my gear here and gave it out to some buddies, as well as accidently smashed my Winstrol and a couple tren. So at this point I'm 5 weeks out and in dire need of what I ordered. Mace goes WAY beyond the call of duty here and ships me out multiple vials of his own tren, and a couple packs of var to boot. He keeps in contact with PSL and has kept me updated continuously. Still waiting on the second pack but not even worried about it. This is one stand up gentleman guys, and a fucking HARD worker. Can't thank you enough Mace!

Second shoutout goes to Domestic Supply. I CANNOT STRESS how fucking INCREDIBLE this source is!! No more than a couple hours goes by before he responds to my first email. There is another show after the contest coming up in 9 days, and I want to run AP gear for the hell of it. Been a long time, and want to compare to Pharmacom back to back. So I message him explaining my situation, at this point in time I still need inject Winstrol and another mast, so I tell him it is quite urgent. Not only does he help me out and cut me a generous deal, he contacts me within MINUTES, and doesn't leave one message unresponded to. Gives me payment details literally the same minute I give him my order, and has it shipped out before I even knew what had happened. I legitimately was in shock at his level of professionalism, willingness to help, and the straight up QUALITY OF the AP gear I received. The package wasn't damaged in any way shape or form, all the codes checked out 100%, and he followed through to male sure I got everything I needed. You guys, I have a couple go-to's that I trust alongside Basic, and DS has completely blown me away here, making it on that list no DOUBT I will ABSOLUTELY order again!

Shoutout to Unlisted, Mcrevis, and REHH for going out of your ways to help a brother out when he needed it. I can't thank you all enough for your support. Shit hit the fan and yall came through for me.

Moral of the story is, if you ain't shopping Basic (which yall would be crazy not to), PSL and DS are TRUSTWORTHY and will work FOR YOU. I cannot be more thankful to have found such great character here that busted ASS to make shit happen for me. Thanks guys.

Back