• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Love this!

That is a good feature. Need more of that. But, does that mean I need to live Fran and sumner too? 😂😂

Thats a damn good video. Growing up i used to be hatefull, now that i am older i am more open minded and no longer dislike people based on superficial qualities. Americans are just getting too wrapped up in bullshit. One day i woke up and decided id rather be part of the solution rather than be part of the problem. Honestly s lot of the hatred these days stems from religion. Not all. But a lsrge portion. And im not talking about just islamic but also christians. Neither one being better than the other. While you have your islamic extremist, you also have christian extremists. For example the jim baker show. Specifically the "revelation in the news" such a contradictory piece of shit of a show but they call themselves christians.

You've got a few nutbag Christians but can you show me where any of them have shot up a club or air port recently? Don't worry, I'll wait.
osaemt.jpg

Before you try and argue you might want to re read the part where i said christian extremist before you try and reignite this annoying argument all over again. And no. Christians are no better or no worse than muslums. Either your a good person or your not. Religion has no bearing on that. Christians are just as guilty as muslums.

Like i said you might want to re read my first comment....dont worry. Ill wait.

You've got a few nutbag Christians but can you show me where any of them have shot up a club or air port recently? Don't worry, I'll wait.
osaemt.jpg

Lately? No...just abortion clinic bombings...demonstrations at soldiers funerals..uhm..general douchebaggery...some shooting standoff in Oklahoma or some shit..idk

Before you try and argue you might want to re read the part where i said christian extremist before you try and reignite this annoying argument all over again. And no. Christians are no better or no worse than muslums. Either your a good person or your not. Religion has no bearing on that. Christians are just as guilty as muslums.

Like i said you might want to re read my first comment....dont worry. Ill wait.

So you've got nothing?

Lately? No...just abortion clinic bombings...demonstrations at soldiers funerals..uhm..general douchebaggery...some shooting standoff in Oklahoma or some shit..idk

I'm pretty sure we can all agree the Westboro clowns are asshole and need to be wiped out but what's this Oklahoma shooting standoff you speak of?

This thread went from love to hate real quick

Idk...id have to remember what happened correctly to even find it..it wss some stupid douchebaggery...
I view Westboro and shit like that as extremism ..which I think the point someone was trying to make.

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty interesting video phil. My sister just had this done and weve been considering this for my wife. My sister/my results were interesting. 65%irish 27% british and the remainder was like 5% nordic and 3 %neanderthal lol which isbinteresting because people with a higher neanderthal make up have masculine and very athletically dominate traits and have a way higher chance of autoimmune diseases. Which my family is littered with autoimmune.

Love to hate..maybe..but it could be worse...it could turn I to a franchise thread

So you've got nothing?

I'm pretty sure we can all agree the Westboro clowns are asshole and need to be wiped out but what's this Oklahoma shooting standoff you speak of?

This thread went from love to hate real quick
Dont be salty.

Also i made a comment about the extremists in each religion..not once did i spew any hateful words....matter of fsct i believe you made the 1st post that had a basis of intolerance. So kick rocks.

Pretty interesting video phil. My sister just had this done and weve been considering this for my wife. My sister/my results were interesting. 65%irish 27% british and the remainder was like 5% nordic and 3 %neanderthal lol which isbinteresting because people with a higher neanderthal make up have masculine and very athletically dominate traits and have a way higher chance of autoimmune diseases. Which my family is littered with autoimmune.
I would be very intrigued to have this done. I am a total mutt and it would be interesting to see if all the stories of our heritage are accurate.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dude it was pretty awesome. My family trees been traced back to colonial times. I am related to the boones

My wife is adopted and has no idea what her ancestry is. She's one of the most upbeat, loving person to everyone she meets, I've ever seen. It's so inspiring to see some one with no idea where she came from not judge any one.
The world could sorely use a little more of this.

America is the greatest country in the world because of the belief system our country was founded on. The sad thing about this country is the fact that we have minority groups spilling into it that hate our country, that stomp and burn our flag. They riot and fight to be here yet the premise on what that base their argument on contradict the beliefs of the country they want to become a part of. America embraces different races, cultures and beliefs, for those who are willing to sacrifice where they came from to become part of something better and embrace the future of something great. America is the land of the free, people need to start appreciating what that actually means. We are the last hope for freedom, the final frontier... we are all extremely fortunate to be Americans, people really do need to learn to have love and pride for their country.

Back