• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

16 Staples and stiches

HDgrowth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Two layers stitched below the stapled scalp. One hell of a 4th of july.
30d6ba9f4a1a57dfa5310e771c25002d.jpg

3894142dde8b53ac5a163e4c410c850d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

so did the bottle you tried to smash over your own head break?

Ouch...probably bled like hell.. a. Head lac. B. Booze

Someone really put the boots to you

Lol, put the boots to you.

My uncle tried to upper cut my aunt, so I puncded him. Knocked him back about 6 to 7 feet, but he stayed up on his feet. His return blow, was a coffee mug to my head. I maintained on my feet as well. I then chased him into his house, where he pulled a pistol on me. Fucking SWAT showed up once he barricaded himself in the house. I was covered in blood from head to toe. The pics after EMT cleaned me up.

Holy shit.
Makes note...do not attend family gatherings at that guys house

Nice job on fucking up a woman beater . Just rub some dirt on it.
Pain is temporary , chicks dig scars , glory lasts forever.

didnt it end well at least? sounds fucked up

My uncle tried to upper cut my aunt, so I puncded him. Knocked him back about 6 to 7 feet, but he stayed up on his feet. His return blow, was a coffee mug to my head. I maintained on my feet as well. I then chased him into his house, where he pulled a pistol on me. Fucking SWAT showed up once he barricaded himself in the house. I was covered in blood from head to toe. The pics after EMT cleaned me up.

Redneck problems :coffee:

Sounds like goodtimes..

Do u live in the south bro?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Unc tried to upper cut his sis? Wtf

im not sure why my words didn't show up there but I see what your saying TBJ. You funny guy

Get Shredded!
Sounds like a regular weekend down here in the south. Hows your family reunions ??? Any hot ass there

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

im not sure why my words didn't show up there but I see what your saying TBJ. You funny guy

I just had a visual of all of them at a party like..

Uncle: "You know what Sally, I'm tired of your fucking shit!"

Aunt: "Fuck you Jame-uhhhhhh..." *gasps*

Stick and move or pin more gears and lock them out first shot like I do . Your uncle said that your aunt can hit harder.

This dude is a piece of work. He doesn't really associate with anyone in the family, because he is a trailer park wanna be biker. I'll be sure to follow up on this shit, in due time.

This reminds me of a Trailer Park Boys episode. Jmachd is Bubbles. If haven't seen this show go YouTube that shit asap!

This dude is a piece of work. He doesn't really associate with anyone in the family, because he is a trailer park wanna be biker. I'll be sure to follow up on this shit, in due time.

Remember hit with a 2 piece not single shot ....and follow up with multiple shots he would be asleep .....sad reunions/ family get togethers end up like this ....can I ask who supplied thd moonshine:)

Remember hit with a 2 piece not single shot ....and follow up with multiple shots he would be asleep .....sad reunions/ family get togethers end up like this ....can I ask who supplied thd moonshine:)
Duhhhhhh the uncle who is also the cousin. Everyone no's he makes the best crock pot moon shine

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back