• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ufc 200 its time!!!

I hope Hunt whoops that ass!!!
Jones
Hunt
Tate
Aldo
Velasquez

Great freaking card. I want Hunt to bust Lesnars ass. You rarely hear much talk from hunt but he's said a few things this time.

Too bad about the testosterone ban in UFC.

I dont think its a UFC thing... Its actually the governing bodies per particular state its being held in. I could be wrong though

- - - Updated - - -

Great freaking card. I want Hunt to bust Lesnars ass. You rarely hear much talk from hunt but he's said a few things this time.

Did you ever get a chance to see young Hunt in K1? Fucking guys has crazy power in his hands.

Never saw him in k1. He's not the best fighter but he's definitely one of my favorites. Hard head ,heavy hands and pretty humble.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I dont think its a UFC thing... Its actually the governing bodies per particular state its being held in. I could be wrong though
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/2/2...onger-allow-trt-couldnt-wait-for-that-garbage
Minutes after the Nevada State Athletic Commission unanimously approved a motion to ban the practice of awarding fighters a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in the state, the Ultimate Fighting Championship followed suit.

UFC president Dana White told MMAFighting.com on Thursday that the UFC will no longer allow fighters to use TRT when fighting on cards in which the UFC serves as the governing body. That typically happens when the UFC holds events overseas in countries that do not have athletic commissions in place.

"We follow Nevada," White said.

White, who had been vocal recently about the dangers of TRT, expressed extreme satisfaction that the NSAC finally banned the controversial use of TRT.

"[I'm] pumped!" White wrote via text message. "Couldn't wait for that garbage to go away."

My girl lost:(

Those fights were shit! Lesnar sucks ass all he did was lay on the guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those fights were shit! Lesnar sucks ass all he did was lay on the guy!

You must not have had the sound up when he was caving in Hunts head. Did you think after 5 years of no fights it would be better?

It definitely didn't live up to the hype. The main event was good. Browne Velasquez was OK. Cormier and Brock did what was expected of them and made for boring fights.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

i whacked 3 soma amd passed out. sounds like i didnt miss much

Are somas like Vicodin? Less effective or more?

Get Shredded!
Are somas like Vicodin? Less effective or more?

Soma is a muscle relaxer. It will loop you big time. I have a bunch from the old days. I keep them for when my back gets real bad. It's normally lights out after I take them. It's like fighting to keep your eyes open.

Yup the codones are King! Wish I had me some

Back