• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pharma grade t3?

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have a good source that i can order from for Pharma grade T3? preferably Domestic.

I didn't think DQ had t3 or i would have contacted them first. Ive only ever seen T4

unfortunately... you are right we dont have t3 currently... but i wanted to address Dema and inform him that all of our current orals like caber, letro, arimadex etc are all pharmacy.
I didn't think DQ had t3 or i would have contacted them first. Ive only ever seen T4

My wife has script t3 and I'm always thinking about stealing it...... If she wouldn't die I would be all over that

I got mine from steroid for you. Contact unlisted and he will set you uo

^^^This. Didn't want to get my girl some RC T3 so ordered some pharma (well pharma in Turkey) from SFY. Tiromel 100 tabs @ 25mcg. Cheapest I've seen anywhere. It's int'l, but pretty quick TA. Shit is def legit. She's loving it so far.

all the good stuff comes from Turkey.
^^^This. Didn't want to get my girl some RC T3 so ordered some pharma (well pharma in Turkey) from SFY. Tiromel 100 tabs @ 25mcg. Cheapest I've seen anywhere. It's int'l, but pretty quick TA. Shit is def legit. She's loving it so far.

unfortunately... you are right we dont have t3 currently... but i wanted to address Dema and inform him that all of our current orals like caber, letro, arimadex etc are all pharmacy.

Guess i will just email you for a list.. Lol

Hey dema, sorry brother. yes, please do that if you could. We are currently depleting a ton of stuff for the july relaunch so please keep that in mind. the list will look much different mid july. My apologies for not getting back to you i must have overlooked the comment.
Guess i will just email you for a list.. Lol

Hey dema, sorry brother. yes, please do that if you could. We are currently depleting a ton of stuff for the july relaunch so please keep that in mind. the list will look much different mid july. My apologies for not getting back to you i must have overlooked the comment.

No worries bro.. I will send you an email here shortly when. I get home...

Back