• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My log

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I look like dogshit. I admit it. But if your log looks like my day one gym selfie with low t and no training in 17 years stop selling coaching. Serious. GTFO.

You could always revert to my main man Dannie's training style: 2 sets of 8-10 reps per day.

Supoar jerked!

(Just giving you shit Dan)

Last edited:
I look like dogshit. I admit it. But if your log looks like my day one gym selfie with low t and no training in 17 years stop selling coaching. Serious. GTFO.

You need training advice bro just hit me up...

Moar gears is always the answer. But if its not FIRE GEARZ your fucked

I know, all too easy to pick out in a crowd, just thought I would add to the suspense.

Ok I just saw post ready at 4 pm I think maybe I got it .

Last edited:
You need training advice bro just hit me up...

Moar gears is always the answer. But if its not FIRE GEARZ your fucked
I'm pretty good with training. Diet and time are where I'm screwed right now! But let's not get off topic. This is about flabby fucks with bitch tits telling people how to train and eat. (I too am waiting).

2ivzjbq.jpg

Jrotten looking good bro. I'm on my way but tore something in my bicep fuckn hurts when I pull. But where ur at bro is where I'm going. Good shit!!

Is that a cum drop? Lol

Looking good bro.
Yeah but that was last year. More time to train and eat better without the 8 month layoff. My current pix are in my log. Again let's stay focused. We're waiting patiently for a lengthy response of qualifications. I would never attempt to coach personally.

In for the excitement. But if some fat guy starts rambling on about carrots and dead lifts I'm gone

I'm pretty good with training. Diet and time are where I'm screwed right now! But let's not get off topic. This is about flabby fucks with bitch tits telling people how to train and eat. (I too am waiting).

2ivzjbq.jpg

We are about in the same boat. Built similar too I think.

Onward my friend. We need a written out diet.

Any past spec ops training ?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back