• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood results

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting bloods Tuesday , my dilemma is that I run Chinese HGH in the morning and Pharma grade at night due to short supply of Pharma . Question is should I take 10 ius of Pharma Norditropin or Chinese ZPtropin on test day ? Also I will share my Pharmacom testosterone results as well . For what it is worth I feel the ZPtropin is the real deal

What are you testing running 2 different brands? Serums? Igf? I don't get what you are shooting for here
Yes I am running 3ius of ZPtropin in the morning and 3ius of Norditropin at night ( booth from Drugsgear ) my question is wich one would you pin on the day of blood test ?

Yes I am running 3ius of ZPtropin in the morning and 3ius of Norditropin at night ( booth from Drugsgear ) my question is wich one would you pin on the day of blood test ?
IGF-1 blood test , and testosterone blood test , full panel blood work

Anybody ? Well I know a lot of people that run Chinese and Pharma at the same time !! Not sure which one to pin before bloods !! Ok well I was just asking .
I wanted to share my blood results next week in regards to Pharmacom AAS and Drugsgear HGH , but I don't think I will , in fact the funny guys can have the floor !!! Good luck to everybody wanting to share and learn , I am done with the members that highjacked your forum . Peace and love

If I were you I'd inject 10iu of both before the test.. That way you get a clear pituce of both of the results... Lol

Absolutely. Same reason you should combine about 5 or 6 different brands of test-e and -c and all of your tren, deca, winny, etc. before going for hormone panels. A nice complex picture of results that way. It's what all the vets do.

IML Gear Cream!
I wanted to share my blood results next week in regards to Pharmacom AAS and Drugsgear HGH , but I don't think I will , in fact the funny guys can have the floor !!! Good luck to everybody wanting to share and learn , I am done with the members that highjacked your forum . Peace and love

Your IGF-1 assay will be meaningless unless it turns out both sources are bunk. Otherwise you may get some middling-ok level that could suggest one of the sources is crap but how would you ever know? Waste of money. And I'm a huge fan of bloodwork, but these results will be a stupid waste.

Do just the growth hormone serum protocol if you want to see that number for one of the sources... it should be unaffected by the other one taken 12+ hrs prior. But serum scores aren't terribly informative in any case.

You should definitely share your results, maybe it will help get your rep points out of the negative. Do you use the phone version or the full site? I ask because I had no idea that you could use the full site on your phone just by clicking on "full site" lol. The thing is, if you're not on the full site, you can't see that Big Shiny Red Bar under your name and the fact that you are over 200 million in the hole on rep points. I doubt if even the new guys are going to listen to what you have to say now and the only way to fix it is to post nothing but good positive helpful things for a long time

Back