• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order stuck on "waiting for payment"

longhorn1991

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

It is my first time ordering from basicstero, but I am pretty familiar with using BTC. I just wanted to check with other people that have ordered from the site that it is normal for orders to be stuck on "waiting for payment" for a few days after I sent the coin to the address provided? I know basicstero is a reputable source they are probably just swamped with orders or something, but I am worried that my order gets deleted after a few days of remaining as "waiting for payment". Thanks for any assistance...

Hey guys,

It is my first time ordering from basicstero, but I am pretty familiar with using BTC. I just wanted to check with other people that have ordered from the site that it is normal for orders to be stuck on "waiting for payment" for a few days after I sent the coin to the address provided? I know basicstero is a reputable source they are probably just swamped with orders or something, but I am worried that my order gets deleted after a few days of remaining as "waiting for payment". Thanks for any assistance...

In my experience with them I always receive my order before any status updates changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gotta add the payment in your dashboard.

You gotta add the payment in your dashboard.
So is it wrong that I made a transfer from a localbitcoin account directly to the BTC address on the order confirmation, as opposed to adding funds to the website?

So is it wrong that I made a transfer from a localbitcoin account directly to the BTC address on the order confirmation, as opposed to adding funds to the website?

No you have to do both. add the payment info to your order after you send so they know to look for it and can find it. You do that in the dashboard. Then status will change to checking payment.

Last edited:
No you have to do both. add the payment info to your order after you send so they know to look for it and can find it. You do that in the dashboard. Then status will change to checking payment.
My first time.....did the same thing....

If you just send them coins how are they supposed to link it to your order ?

maybe that thought will help you think about the significance of adding it to your dashboard

yup transfer it and go to site on your dashboard add in the exact amount of bitcoins transferred. within a day or so it will be added in and payment will be received

But Iam out of cointo do anotherrtransferto the website. Can the reps for pharmacom lebs look into this as ihave paid for the orders. I am short on funds so I can't create another order. I student that works part time and hopefully basicstero can attribute the btc payments to the order. Hs anyone gotten off the hook from this payment conundrum? Also, would like to see a pharacom rep on this site recereence some policies regarding this issuel

Much appreciated

IML Gear Cream!
But Iam out of cointo do anotherrtransferto the website. Can the reps for pharmacom lebs look into this as ihave paid for the orders. I am short on funds so I can't create another order. I student that works part time and hopefully basicstero can attribute the btc payments to the order. Hs anyone gotten off the hook from this payment conundrum? Also, would like to see a pharacom rep on this site recereence some policies regarding this issuel

Much appreciated
you don't do another transfer to the website just write on the website the funds you initially transferred

o everyone is saying that it is wrong to add to the payment directly from the address? And doing so will just get your order deleted?
SO what I should have done is add coins to the cashboard and that's the only way it works?

SIGH. I guess I 150 bucks again. If this isn't a scam then I don't know what it.

they give you an address to send Bitcoin too..thats all the money you send. then go to the website and write how much you sent and that's it..quite easy. no sending money twice. one time and on your dashboard where it says add money on the Web page you just write in what you sent

I've ordered tons of times whoever is telling you that is wrong ask a rep if you still don't get it

o everyone is saying that it is wrong to add to the payment directly from the address? And doing so will just get your order deleted?
SO what I should have done is add coins to the cashboard and that's the only way it works?

SIGH. I guess I 150 bucks again. If this isn't a scam then I don't know what it.

Sorry guys, I took some Xanax bars and I don't even remember posting the quoted texts lol I was just talking out my stupid ass. Really sorry if I caused a shitstorm here. I know that basicstero is a really reputable source. Once again, really sorry I was a fucking idiot for popping Xanax and chasing it with beer. I was actually so anxious about getting ripped off that I had to take a xannie but I guess that just made things worse for everyone.

Anyways I did what every member suggested and it is not listed as payment being checked. Sorry for any bad PR that this caused.

BASICSTERO IS A REPUTABLE AND RESPONSIVE SOURCE

Last edited:
Thanks for chiming in here Rehh and Chad, just getting to this now. OP I usually check my pm's a couple times a day that is definitely the quickest way to get a hold of somebody, then again we have some solid guys here who know their stuff as well. I'm glad the issue got worked out if you have any more questions OP shoot me a pm I'm glad to help!

Very sorry everyone I was drunk posting on the forum and just venting, I know that basicstero is definitely not a scam, heck its the only source that I can't find anything bad written about. The order has changed to "checking payment" status. Once again, mea culpa and mods please delete this thread as it is probably bad for basicstero's business.

Back