• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Calorie Tracker/Food App

I use myfitnesspal. You can manipulate the number of meals, calories, and macro nutrient goals.

The goals kind of go out the window if you're carb cycling or changing up calories on different days.

That's the free version. I don't know if the upgraded one allows you to make those changes though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Eat the same shit everyday. Problem solved.... macros always the same.
Yeah but my goal is to keep a very detailed log. So I want to use an app. What if I eat out because I'm out of town for a weekend? With an app, I won't have to worry about tracking my intake so that I make sure I get enough in then record it in my log. I get what you're saying, and most likely will eat the same thing daily. But I want to have it for a backup plan.

Fat secret is what I've used in the past.

It's very simple and that's why I used it.

Plus it's secret.

Lol ok I'll give it a shot. Think I'm going to try a few for my first week on cycle, which by the way starts tomorrow! What What?! Then I'll figure out which I like best. And roll with it.

I think any decent macro tracking app will do the trick. I use Fitday, but only because I have used it for years and have an incredible library of entrees. Your thinking is right on the money. Don't listen to the lazy fucks, lol. Weigh your foods when possible. It's way simpler then most imply, and tracking macros has never been easier or more accurate.

Get a kitchen scale like this..... worth it's weight in gold. PM me if you have any questions.
740852.jpg

I dont have a favorite yet. Currently using my fitness pal but I kind of want to try something else

Back