• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aenergy Mod

JohnRambo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The guy is a fucking idiot.
Just had to put him in the red.
Tribulus = AI & Much more...

How do you mod for an AAS UGL and have worse knowledge than the "GNC-Bro"

I saw him come on when they first got here.. Posting in every advice thread some of the stupidest shit I have seen to date.

he told a guy to get tribulus for his infertility problem also.. :jerkit:

I dunno what you guys are talking about.....

14 weeks of trib and 90mg dbol has me in the best shape of my life.

I was wondering how long until a thread like this was started. I will miss him though, as comic relief he's funny as fuck. As a source of information he's down right dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbol
1-2 week - 30
3-4 week - 40
5-6 week - 50
7-8 week - 60
9-10 week - 70
11-12 week - 80
13-14 week - 90
3974084+_5192291d78c10bba2c98c11e2e2bdd84.jpg

Holy shit you guys aren't kidding.. Wtf, who would want this guy repping their brand?

why would he say any of that.. He had to be fuckin around.

I read this thread thinking "no way, this shit can't be true". Dug around a bit and found out this guy knows absolutely zero about aas and has literally the worst advice I've seen yet. He's actually a rep for this energy place? I guess when you're desperate you'll hire anyone. They'd be better off with azza as their rep.

I read this thread thinking "no way, this shit can't be true". Dug around a bit and found out this guy knows absolutely zero about aas and has literally the worst advice I've seen yet. He's actually a rep for this energy place? I guess when you're desperate you'll hire anyone. They'd be better off with azza as their rep.

Azza is a moderator over at HeavyIronLabs Forum.

This is straight up source bashing and will not be tolerated!!

Oh wait, this isnt the DQ sub forum... my bad.

Carry on!

Last edited:
Back