• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

ZPHCD Zptropin HGH results inside

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on their HGH 6 weeks and tested. For testing 10iu 3hrs before bloods pinned IM via delt. I could tell this stuff was good. Thank DG for providing great GH. G2G

For my Test E been running 375mg/wk AAP and drew bloods 2 days after last pin. G2G

Also been running ZPHCD Var 80mg/day, Bayer Provi 75mg/day, and ZPHCD Tri Tren 600mg/wk. G2G

AI- Pfizer 1 tab a day but I think on that only a week before testing. Will double check. Running RUI letro every 3-4 days to help with a lump. Getting low on the Letro and have a feeling its lower dosed since bottom of barrel. Usually that Letro puts me at 15 or so.

Screenshot_20160701-082005_zpsnnt5i4ag.png

No, I just added the GH Testing.

Hey progress; does using growth ever inhibit your natural growth production?
I'm debating on crossing over to a low dose growth for recovery of an injury/anti-aging benefits; however I have a decent natural igf/gh level from what I recall on my last blood panel.

Hey progress; does using growth ever inhibit your natural growth production?
I'm debating on crossing over to a low dose growth for recovery of an injury/anti-aging benefits; however I have a decent natural igf/gh level from what I recall on my last blood panel.

Fuck if I know lol

Nice numbers. Thanks for posting!

Fuck if I know lol

roflmao; you stayed on hgh forever?
damn; I'm wondering is anyone has ran it like 6months-year to get some benefits and then gone off just to see the outcome.
I'll probably life it in the future as my natty drops; but not looking to life hgh just yet.

Looking good Progress. Got the same Zptropin hGH from Drugs Gear. Thanks for running labs and posting!

roflmao; you stayed on hgh forever?
damn; I'm wondering is anyone has ran it like 6months-year to get some benefits and then gone off just to see the outcome.
I'll probably life it in the future as my natty drops; but not looking to life hgh just yet.

You could try alternating peps and gh... Peps force natural release of Gh and the HGH will be a synthetic.. or you could just try peps.

just an idea.

Back