• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Genotropin sale you dont wanna miss this!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
July 1st - july 10th
FOR 10 DAYS ONLY

PSL IS OFFERING 36IU's at 25% OFF
Pfizer / GENOTROPIN FOR ONLY $160

ae94dcda8cf09c5fcf35c11f74161410.jpg

STOCK UP WHILE YOU CAN. SALES LIKE THIS DONT COME AROUND OFTEN.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I am just bumping this because that is a great price for real genotropin.

Counting down. Down let this one slip away. You wont see these at this price for a long time.
3b40616fb32c01ccb4d8fc1014b590ca.jpg

I want in on this BAD but my last two packs didnt make it. Sux

Did t make it from who? Psl

No not you guys. But your international right? Second reship I used ems and still didn't make it. Any suggestion?

No not you guys. But your international right? Second reship I used ems and still didn't make it. Any suggestion?
Both, please pm me.

10613c3dbc1031383ddc9ed6e532545f.jpg

This sale is almost over. A little over 2 days left. Take advantage while you can.

Its down to the wire. Dont hesitate. I would hate to see anyone miss out on such a great deal.
2ca02418cc6cff853beecd12170ac341.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Only a half day left on this incredible sale. Dont let this one slip through your fingers.
1e7a0b0ed1e8366a597886c722e4853e.jpg

Get it fellas!

Last edited:
anyone get the chance to get their hands on these? I would love to see some pics

I know we cant talk ship times, that said I paid after the sale so you can do the math. Yes unreal shipping Ill be buying more!!!! Thanks PSL first time shopping with you guys and it wont be the last.

This might sound like a stupid questions but I've only used the kits and never the pens. My question is, do you use the same needle that comes with the pen the whole time or do you need to buy replacement pins? Thanks!

Its its my understanding that with these kits, you'll use slin pins once constituted. I need to try these one day.

This might sound like a stupid questions but I've only used the kits and never the pens. My question is, do you use the same needle that comes with the pen the whole time or do you need to buy replacement pins? Thanks!

Get Shredded!
Its its my understanding that with these kits, you'll use slin pins once constituted. I need to try these one day.

Everything is contained in the pen and once reconstituted (mixed) you can adjust the number of IUs you want to inject. From the looks of this video I'm guessing you also need to buy pen needles.

Yeah...I don't know. This is from a site selling them.

[h=3]GENOTROPIN HGH FACTS AND CARTRIDGE PROPER USE:[/h]
Genotropin Cartridge is filled with special water solution specifically made to be mixed with Genotropin Hormone (Included in the same cartridge)
NEVER Use any other kind of water solution !! (nor any bact. water that can damage the hormone actually)
All kinds of bact. water contain Benzyl Alcohol which is harmful to Hormone Powder.

Genotropin Cartridge use:
1. Push the rubber end of the cartridge so the water solution will combine with hormone powder properly.
2. NEVER shake the Genotropin Solution - it will disolve itself naturally.
3. When the hormone and water solution are combined completely - Use SLINPINS to draw back the Product form the other end of the cartridge into your Slinpin

Everything is contained in the pen and once reconstituted (mixed) you can adjust the number of IUs you want to inject. From the looks of this video I'm guessing you also need to buy pen needles.

Yeah...I don't know. This is from a site selling them.

GENOTROPIN HGH FACTS AND CARTRIDGE PROPER USE:

Genotropin Cartridge is filled with special water solution specifically made to be mixed with Genotropin Hormone (Included in the same cartridge)
NEVER Use any other kind of water solution !! (nor any bact. water that can damage the hormone actually)
All kinds of bact. water contain Benzyl Alcohol which is harmful to Hormone Powder.

Genotropin Cartridge use:
1. Push the rubber end of the cartridge so the water solution will combine with hormone powder properly.
2. NEVER shake the Genotropin Solution - it will disolve itself naturally.
3. When the hormone and water solution are combined completely - Use SLINPINS to draw back the Product form the other end of the cartridge into your Slinpin
This is how Im using mine. Pretty basic.

do you mind if I ask how much you're using?? This is just so much more then the generics.
2iu a day. I ordered some gray tops also. Ill be dosing 2iu of these and 3iu of the grays.

Back