• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

pharmacom TD

autoflipping

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everything came as expected, it took a little longer then advertised but definitely wasn't long enough to complain about and they threw in a pack of dbol for free so as far as service I would def recommend pharmacom. I wont be able to fully know until I use it and get bloods but based off their reputation I doubt it will be anything but great.

Attachments

• 20160630_201048 (1).jpg
    20160630_201048 (1).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 79
no problem I always order before I am in need so if it takes longer it isn't an issue

Everything came as expected, it took a little longer then advertised but definitely wasn't long enough to complain about and they threw in a pack of dbol for free so as far as service I would def recommend pharmacom. I wont be able to fully know until I use it and get bloods but based off their reputation I doubt it will be anything but great.

Thanks for the update Sir!

Same here! They told me there would be a delay so they sent me some Dbol with my order. Great service, it wasn't even that much longer of a wait. I hope all my orders are late, the freebies are an awesome gesture!

This is in stark contrast to NapsGear, whom I've done lots of business with for many years. You can literally wait months for an order and no one lets you know anything, and you won't get anything For your troubles. Pharmacom has me forgetting about Naps, LOL. Thanks guys!

agreed if these bloods come back as I expect them to pharmacom will definitely get more business from me

will do not starting for about two weeks though but I will post them when I have them

Back