• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

191aa vs 192aa (red welts forming after 5th day on Godtropin) Possible antibody form

jtnun

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title says I'm on day 5 of running 4 ius of godtropin and the first couple of days went well. I felt the water and cramping in my finger joints and hands....sleep quality was second to none (not falling asleep but once asleep much deeper, much better rested) I noticed about two days after a large lymphnode in my groin followed by the flaring of a couple others and now on what is the start of my 6th day I have some tender red welts at the injection sites. Bac water is clean and new and not over concentrated and this did not happen this first couple of days. My only thoughts are that it's possibly dirty or I am allergic to 192aa and that's what's actually in the bottles. If anyone has any experience or advice with this brand and or others with similar experiences let me know. Thanks

Bot this brand but I had an issue once a cpl yrs ago where I got huge red welts that looked like hornets had attacked me only they'd last like a week..I had the same thought 192aa or a problem with whatever bacteria strain.
I stopped using it.
I've never had a problem with any other brand since

Bot this brand but I had an issue once a cpl yrs ago where I got huge red welts that looked like hornets had attacked me only they'd last like a week..I had the same thought 192aa or a problem with whatever bacteria strain.
I stopped using it.
I've never had a problem with any other brand since

Sounds like you're not the only one. I'm gonna try switching up sites, solvent, and concentration and see if it helps... I think my lymph nodes are flaring in response to the foreign bodies. I'm considering trying the somatropin or grey tops I've seen on here but honestly after this don't know who to trust.

I'm gonna try switching up sites, solvent, and concentration and see if it helps... I think my lymph nodes are flaring in response to the foreign bodies.
What??? Screw that! You are having an allergic reaction. Stop pinning that shit!

Sounds like you're not the only one. I'm gonna try switching up sites, solvent, and concentration and see if it helps... I think my lymph nodes are flaring in response to the foreign bodies. I'm considering trying the somatropin or grey tops I've seen on here but honestly after this don't know who to trust.

Stop using them...lymph nodes swelling suggests to me something bacterial
I think someone suggested in another thread you made that you try pharmacy grade gh. It's not the worst suggestion I've seen but those are sometimes faked as well.
I'd spend some time looking at blood work that people have posted that's semi recent. Pay attention to who seems to be swinging from the balls of only one sponsor vs who posts up legit bloodwork..and how recent it is and look for your gh that way.

Stop using them...lymph nodes swelling suggests to me something bacterial
I think someone suggested in another thread you made that you try pharmacy grade gh. It's not the worst suggestion I've seen but those are sometimes faked as well.
I'd spend some time looking at blood work that people have posted that's semi recent. Pay attention to who seems to be swinging from the balls of only one sponsor vs who posts up legit bloodwork..and how recent it is and look for your gh that way.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I came to my senses after attempting site switches and realizing that it wasn't just over using a site...my welts are going away quickly but old spots are re appearing. They are not hot to the touch and not terribly itchy but I believe all my groin lymphnodes are creating antibodies for this shit and that's why they're swelling. I am done pinning this and bought some benadryl to hopefully take care of the reactions. Was not bac water either as a took some HCG and had no swelling with the same water.. Fucking garbage..atleast I didnt get burned on price.

Back