• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Non stop work

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So as I sit on my chemical additive unit on location for what seems like 2 weeks now. They just told us we may work through 4th of July holidays..... Fuck them that's un-American!!

Annnnddd I'm pretty sure I left my door unlocked and clothes in the washer that needed to be dried.

So when they tell us to pack for 1 week that really means 4 weeks

One of the few occasions I would not want to be a salaried employee.

Maybe it's a big hoax and y'all will be done after today and get to enjoy a nice four day weekend.

Hang in there MM.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

MM, be glad your not out here... we ran 2 guys off today and heard they running 10 more off tomorrow @ end of day. Nature of the beast man!

yup worked 112 hours last week, wtf is going on

start my shift monday morning already on overtime by tuesday night.

Gotta work to brother on call shit. But i do get the 4th off so that's cool. Still no patron shots for me this wk. 🎉🎉🎉🚀 here some fireworks to take with you nothing much just some streamers and flying rocket..

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
Been there and done that. Sucks man, but look at the bright side, you have a job.

Sat on location for thanksgiving last year. My favorite fucking holiday dammit..

Get them hrs bro,,ya never know when they wont be available

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Most of us are corporate slaves these days in unmerica

Been pulling 12 hour days since 2010

I've worked 4thof July Xmas labor day mlk day flag day earth day every year for the last 8 years ...but I could be at the soup kitchen
3c93876579ecbfd12f877e9525cff85e.jpg

9276bb7fffa02967f0f044002b9cc8a6.jpg

48130b94ba6254515e3482b35050fa10.jpg

With these fine examples of Americans

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

IM greatfull to still be working But I'm with you on the fucking heat MM. It's not as hot up here is it is there but fuck the heat!

I'm with every one on the heat! I work in a factory and its regularly 110-115 with humidity if it's 90 outside! We work with tons of ovens and steam. Fuckin miserable.

My gym does not have AC or any fans. Its been close to 100 degrees every day except today. Training in 100 degree heat is pretty miserable.

Get Shredded!
i've worked 4thof july xmas labor day mlk day flag day earth day every year for the last 8 years ...but i could be at the soup kitchen
3c93876579ecbfd12f877e9525cff85e.jpg

9276bb7fffa02967f0f044002b9cc8a6.jpg

48130b94ba6254515e3482b35050fa10.jpg

with these fine examples of americans

sent from my c6743 using tapatalk

lol

MM gonna get that cut on! Lol sweat away the little extra fat u got.

Abs are made in the kitchen...but also in the oilfields of Texas lol

tumblr_inline_ngy219Xb4j1rnm0ke.gif

All work and no play. Just cause im all important and shit now doesnt mean we cant hang mighty! You too seattle....guys please dont let my online status intimidate either of you. Im still the same ol bignasty..im just more important now.

Lmao

All work and no play. Just cause im all important and shit now doesnt mean we cant hang mighty! You too seattle....guys please dont let my online status intimidate either of you. Im still the same ol bignasty..im just more important now.

Lmao

Hmmm next tommy hillfiga

I'm hoping it stays this way for sure loving the hours but hating this Texas heat right about now
take it from me.. take it while they are giving it. If they ever pull the rug out from under you, you will hit the ground harder than you would ever thought possible.. i ve learned the hard way mm. Maybe i need to move to texas!

Back