• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Drugs Gear and Pharmacom

MAD King

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

I just came across Drugs Gear.com and they are offering some Pharmacom gear. I tried to look them up on the Pharmacom site, but it shows not available.
Does anyone know if they are a legit re-seller?

Tank you

Drugsgear is top notch

Drugs Gear is an official Pharmacom re-seller. I contacted Pharmacom directly and they said they were, you can also. The free shipping code "Adg01" makes their prices cheaper than other sponsors, for me. Plus they sell a lot of other pharm products too.

I contacted Pharmacom too and Vladimir responded:
Hello Sir,

I have no knowledge about them being authorized sellers.....

Thank you,
Vladimir.

We receive all Pharmacom products exactly from the manufacturer and you can write to pharmacom support for confirmation.

Very funny, because I just contacted with pharmacom support and they don't know who is Vladimir:))

You should ask about it on the official website - pharmacomlabs.com

I contacted Pharmacom too and Vladimir responded:
Hello Sir,

I have no knowledge about them being authorized sellers.....

Thank you,
Vladimir.

Drugs Gear sells legit Pharmacom products along with some top notch pharm gear. Everything always checks out. :winkfinger:

Back