• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bitcoin Is The Bomb

surfpipe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I finally used Bitcoin to pay for an order. It took a little bit of a learning curve at first, but man, it's so much easier than WU or MG. It's quite nice to pay for an order without having to walk into a physical location. Also, try Protonmail for encrypted private email. I love technology, man....

I finally used Bitcoin to pay for an order. It took a little bit of a learning curve at first, but man, it's so much easier than WU or MG. It's quite nice to pay for an order without having to walk into a physical location. Also, try Protonmail for encrypted private email. I love technology, man....

The first couple of bitcoin orders I did were a little frustrating because of the limit on the amount I could buy, and the wait time. But now I have a $3k limit, and instant buy, so the last order I placed was very quick and easy. I also just got a protonmail account.

The first couple of bitcoin orders I did were a little frustrating because of the limit on the amount I could buy, and the wait time. But now I have a $3k limit, and instant buy, so the last order I placed was very quick and easy. I also just got a protonmail account.

I downloaded Circle but have not used it yet, what is this wait time you speak of

I downloaded Circle but have not used it yet, what is this wait time you speak of

Both Circle and Coinbase initially made me wait about a week before my purchase would be available. They seem to be very cautious, and are just as worried about you as you are about them. But now I have a high limit and instant buy with Circle, and it works great!

it's awesome!

Glad it worked out for you. I know some have been having problems.

Does coinbase give you instant buy at all? I started with a 10k limit because I verified my account and attached my bank account to my wallet. My question is it takes roughly a week to buy bitcoin from CoinBase using my checking account to Bitcoin Wallet... Im guessing that if I transfered the cash into my coinbase cash wallet it would take a few days to clear but in turn allow me to buy bitcoin instantly...

It's all fine and dandy until they tell you that they are closing your account???? Anyone had this happen? Still haven't heard why? (Coinbase)

IML Gear Cream!
It's all fine and dandy until they tell you that they are closing your account???? Anyone had this happen? Still haven't heard why? (Coinbase)

You should never send BTC straight from Coinbase to your source. Always use a 3rd party wallet.

Bitcoin mixers are the way to go. It mixes your bitcoins in a communal pool with other peoples' coins and when you withdraw it withdraws a random set of coins from the pool and not the original coins you sent from your personal wallet. That way....If someone wants to run a blockchain analysis to track your bitcoin activity....they'd hit a wall.

I love bitcoin most of the time...... I did loose my ass a while back due to a Multibit glitch......

Bitcoin mixers are the way to go. It mixes your bitcoins in a communal pool with other peoples' coins and when you withdraw it withdraws a random set of coins from the pool and not the original coins you sent from your personal wallet. That way....If someone wants to run a blockchain analysis to track your bitcoin activity....they'd hit a wall.

Same question as above.

me and my friends used to "mine" bitcoins and litecoins and had a whole set up where micro computers hash them for you and we made a decent amount 4 or 5 years ago right after high school so I was always familiar with them. I've only done 10-15 orders including many small ones but only ever used btc and I love it

You should never send BTC straight from Coinbase to your source. Always use a 3rd party wallet.

Sure, the practice of covering your tracks a bit is a good idea, but the reality is that there is no budget or resources to have individuals tracking funds sent for a. few bottles of test and some dbol or whatever. It's absurd to think otherwise. Unless u r ordering pallets of gear in attempt to open up your own shop I'd say your safe...just my opinion though. I myself even transfer to one time use throw away wallets but that's cuz it takes an additional 5 secs.

The focus of Bitcoin 'investigation' is centered around the darknet and all the spinoffs of silkroad like alphabay, for example, where they're peddling anything from social security numbers, credit card numbers, fake passports, untraceable firearms, and every drug u can imagine...so now ask yourself...do u think the Feds give a flying fuck about u?

Both Circle and Coinbase initially made me wait about a week before my purchase would be available. They seem to be very cautious, and are just as worried about you as you are about them. But now I have a high limit and instant buy with Circle, and it works great!
Circle is Great!

How does this work? Sorry new to Bitcoin and trying to learn.

If u are concerned, and why not be, here is a quick method for safer, but fairly quick and easy, Bitcoin use.

1. Obtain bitcoins

U can use a legit platform, I prefer circle since no fees and ease of use, to buy the bitcoins u will ultimately use to pay for whatever. I personally do not think there is a need for ATM or similar in person methods to buy bitcoins. Let's call this Wallet 1.

2. Create a Tor wallet like Electrum for example. U can use whatever u want. Include no personal info when u set this up. It's just a blank wallet to send payment from. Let's call this Wallet 2.

3. Access a Bitcoin mixer/tumbler (simple google search will find several good ones)

It will ask for a 'forwarding address' on the main page. Put the Wallet 2 address here. Then select a fee % if u want. It's recommended to change this amt each time.

Then click on 'mix coins' or 'tumble coins' or whatever it is called on the tool u are using. The resulting page will provide u with a Bitcoin address. Send the bitcoins from Wallet 1 to the address they provide.

Once sent, the coins will be 'mixed' with a pool of others and ultimately removing the link to u and the coins u purchased. Once mixed they will be deposited into the forwarding address u provided in the beginning (aka Wallet 2).

Send payment from Wallet 2 to whoever.

There are additional steps u can add to increase security, but this is just a quick crash course in it.

Get Shredded!
If u are concerned, and why not be, here is a quick method for safer, but fairly quick and easy, Bitcoin use.

1. Obtain bitcoins

U can use a legit platform, I prefer circle since no fees and ease of use, to buy the bitcoins u will ultimately use to pay for whatever. I personally do not think there is a need for ATM or similar in person methods to buy bitcoins. Let's call this Wallet 1.

2. Create a Tor wallet like Electrum for example. U can use whatever u want. Include no personal info when u set this up. It's just a blank wallet to send payment from. Let's call this Wallet 2.

3. Access a Bitcoin mixer/tumbler (simple google search will find several good ones)

It will ask for a 'forwarding address' on the main page. Put the Wallet 2 address here. Then select a fee % if u want. It's recommended to change this amt each time.

Then click on 'mix coins' or 'tumble coins' or whatever it is called on the tool u are using. The resulting page will provide u with a Bitcoin address. Send the bitcoins from Wallet 1 to the address they provide.

Once sent, the coins will be 'mixed' with a pool of others and ultimately removing the link to u and the coins u purchased. Once mixed they will be deposited into the forwarding address u provided in the beginning (aka Wallet 2).

There are additional steps u can add to increase security, but this is just a quick crash course in it.

ya but circle has that stupid 300$ limit on it

ya but circle has that stupid 300$ limit on it

Go on 'account limits' and request an increase. I believe u have to have it for a week to do this but it will instantly be approved to $3000.

1. Obtain bitcoins

Thanks bro! Good info!

I downloaded "circle pay" is this all I need to use for bitcoin payments??? I'm so clueless on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The focus of Bitcoin 'investigation' is centered around the darknet and all the spinoffs of silkroad like alphabay, for example, where they're peddling anything from social security numbers, credit card numbers, fake passports, untraceable firearms, and every drug u can imagine...so now ask yourself...do u think the Feds give a flying fuck about u?

Is there a darknet browser for iphone or only mac&pc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back