• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Glutathione source

Im iffy about glutathione sources Jr we discussed this. Alot of it comes from the Phillipines and alot of it is junk... Apparently there are WHO approved sources for it but the market is so small i dont know what to make of it. It is more orally bioavailable than previously believed so thats a plus i guess.

There are trt clinics in the States that carry it too... Its just super fuckin expensive

I buy it in town and take it liposomally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in as well. I can't read it all. It's in Italian. Even though our languages have some similarities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know,I posted it only for the price.it's called tad 600, for that amount of cash you get 10 powder amps + 10 sterile water amps (4 ml).actually I've just seen you can pay even less if you find the generic stuff.25/35 $ for 6000 mg's
I need to start some business,seriously :D

Yeah you do. Could I order from that link?

nope,you can't order shit from italy.you can only go in a pharmacy and buy your stuff...probably if you know the pharmacist he can send you something but not outside the country.it's time for holidays bro :D

Back