• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Sponsored (Female) Log

psizzle_8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey hey everyone!

This is where I'll be logging my progress with my new PSL goodies. Thanks to Joz for hooking me up. Can't wait to see how they treat me. And if I go by the reviews and other logs I've seen, sounds like I'm in for a treat.

I'll be running the following:
Weeks
1-12 anavar
6-12 winny

I'm in the process of purchasing my cycle support and PCT (yes, women need PCT too)...when I land on my decision I'll update. Unleashed is a favorite, and I'll probably use Forged PCT from MrSupps as my post cycle. Women don't need extensive cycle support and PCT like the boys do, but we do need something. I'll probably also run some lipid support to be safe.

I did my first women's physique competition in 2013, I haven't done one since, and I'm hoping to do one in the fall. So this will also be a pre-contest log. Logging will help keep me accountable!

I'll be posting my gym stuff here. Haven't landed on a specific diet so there's no sense in logging that. BUT I'll be eating clean. I do a ton of walking outside at work, and with this Texas heat, it's a pretty good workout.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks in advance for following.

Following for sure.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSizzle is a good friend of mine. Very experienced female bodybuilder. Knows her stuff and puts on muscle like nobody's business. She happened to approach me a few weeks ago about acquiring some PSL goodies so I said, "Why not just log some for us?". Seeing as female logs are in short supply....this should be one that will get some good attention.

Thanks PSIZZLE!

Looking forward to your log. Welcome to psl . Please keep us updated on everything.. we live to learn.. and learn to live

Super excited to watch this to learn for my wifes first cycle

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

PSizzle is a good friend of mine. Very experienced female bodybuilder. Knows her stuff and puts on muscle like nobody's business. She happened to approach me a few weeks ago about acquiring some PSL goodies so I said, "Why not just log some for us?". Seeing as female logs are in short supply....this should be one that will get some good attention.

Thanks PSIZZLE!

Fantastic.this is going to be good.before and after pics?

IML Gear Cream!
Fantastic.this is going to be good.before and after pics?

Yep, at the end is when I usually post side by side pics.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for following everyone!

So FYI...I got my pack in the mail technically Friday, but the post office sucks, they left a slip saying no one was home but they never even rang the doorbell. I picked up my pack on Saturday on my way out of town for the weekend. Couldn't wait, so I took a dose of var that afternoon. So Saturday (6/25) was my first dose.

Unfortunately I caught a little bug, so I've been out for the count yesterday and today. I am feeling better today though so depending on how I feel this evening I may squeeze in some lifting here at home. I have Bowflex free weights, a weight bench, and cardio equipment. And I will hit the gym tomorrow after work. I'm dying to start seeing progress with weights. I'm a pretty strong girl without AAS, so it's always fun to see my numbers rise.

As I said in my first post, I wouldn't consider myself necessarily a veteran, but I've run dozens of cycles. And anavar/winny is one of the cycles I've run several times, which is why I chose it. I know what to look for, what signs to watch for, etc. So I'm happy to answer any questions any of you guys have, or if any females are lurking about, speak up!

Of all the compounds I've run, NPP is the only thing to cause me to become a raging bitch. I get pumped with others, winny being one of them (that's the only one to ever help me do a pull-up!), but NPP is the only one to cause my irritability to change. As far as virilization, winny is the only one to cause that. Years ago I was experimenting with running a higher dosage (like an idiot - please don't do this females) and it caused my voice to change. It went back some, but it's never been the same. So I'm definitely gonna watch for that once it's time to throw winny in the mix. The sign to watch for with that: sore/scratchy throat. I'm speaking for women here. If you start to feel like you're getting a sore throat, dial back your dosage unless you're ready to experience the voice change.

Of course the one side effect that isn't so bad lol is the libido. That's when I know they're starting to work. Women's libidos are EXTREMELY sensitive when it comes to AAS...adding the testosterone of AAS into the mix will have a profound effect. Since I'm on day 5, I expect that to be happening any day now. It can get annoying, if you're taking too high of a dosage then you run the risk of becoming TOO sensitive, but for the most part it's nothing I'm mad about.

Like I said, I'm here if you guys have any questions. I'll post back tonight if I end up lifting, and if I don't, be on the lookout for a post tomorrow.

Today at work was a ROUGH one. Lots of work had to be done outdoors in the heat moving heavy shit. I was excited about it though because I was eager to see how it would be with the PSL goodies in my system.

I know you guys can agree...when I drive to work for instance I'll kinda feel on my arms lol and feel them hardening up. You can imagine after all the lifting I did this afternoon they were all nice and pumped.

I haven't lifted yet, still letting my body recuperate. But tomorrow for sure I'm hitting it and hitting it hard. Can't wait to see how I do and how my lifts are.

Another update: as I said, a tell-tale sign with women is libido changes...and we are there! Haha so I know they're hitting my system officially.

I'll keep everyone updated, and I'll let you know how my lift goes tomorrow, assuming I don't go for it tonight.

Today at work was a ROUGH one. Lots of work had to be done outdoors in the heat moving heavy shit. I was excited about it though because I was eager to see how it would be with the PSL goodies in my system.

I know you guys can agree...when I drive to work for instance I'll kinda feel on my arms lol and feel them hardening up. You can imagine after all the lifting I did this afternoon they were all nice and pumped.

I haven't lifted yet, still letting my body recuperate. But tomorrow for sure I'm hitting it and hitting it hard. Can't wait to see how I do and how my lifts are.

Another update: as I said, a tell-tale sign with women is libido changes...and we are there! Haha so I know they're hitting my system officially.

I'll keep everyone updated, and I'll let you know how my lift goes tomorrow, assuming I don't go for it tonight.
Glad to see you really know your body and what works for you,as well as the side effects to wat h out for. That libido can be a pain in the ass..

Update! Sorry guys

Yesterday morning I woke up and did my usual cross training before work...nothing too crazy. What I do is 9-10 moves 50 reps each nonstop for a sweet start to my day. Push-ups, Australian pull-ups, shoulder press, lawn mowers, stuff like that. I like mixing it up. Nothing too formal, just breaking a sweat before the day begins.

That evening I was exhausted thanks to the night before, damn rednecks and their fireworks kept me up most of the night. I napped when I got home and, instead of hitting the gym, I did P90X (shoulders and arms). It was a good change of pace though, good workout. Numbers are the same of course but it was a fun workout.

Tonight will be cardio only maybe some yoga...then back at it tomorrow!

Tonight I decided to get a late workout in...one round wasn't enough so I went ahead and did two days' worth. I did chest and back.

The way my workouts are designed...I start off with a pre-exhaust round of 4 sets of 25 reps of one move with 30sec rest between sets. After that I do a heavy lift, usually 3 sets of 8-10...then I do a giant set of 3 movies, 2-3 times and usually 12-15 reps each. I finish with 4 sets of 15 of a good finisher, something to round out the workout.

Tonight I did chest and back...my chest day and then back day. Reason I did this is because on Tuesday I didn't get to hit the gym and that's usually my chest day...tonight is usually back, so I said screw it, why not. Sometimes it's fun to kick your own ass. I went late, felt like throwing some weight around since I wasn't really ready to sleep yet.

I was able to go heavier on a few lifts...nothing too crazy, I'm not that far into the cycle yet and I know better than to expect to be maxing out by now...winny, now that's a different story. To be honest it's difficult waiting til week 6-7 to add it in. Winny is the only compound to ever cause virilization (at higher doses) BUT it's also the only one to ever allow me to do an unassisted pull-up! I'm strong as shit on it. Anavar, eh, I've had good and bad. But since I've taken it so many times I thought it was the right choice as far as what to log. Next pick would've been proviron- that's my favorite oral hands down. Maybe next time.

Ranting...haha. I'll update tomorrow everyone. Goodnight!

At what dose did you stop ramping up the winny

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

At what dose did you stop ramping up the winny

What do you mean, the last time I took it and it caused virilization? I never ramped. Went straight to 50mg/day off the bat. Split in two doses

Sorry guys, been working crazy hours at work.

All is well with me. Cold is kicked. I have hit the gym several times over the last few weeks, I apologize for the lack of updates. That'll change. As far as my lifts go, nothing too crazy to report as far as my numbers. Increases on a few but nothing mind blowing- BUT I'm not saying this is a bad thing. Pretty stoked about it actually. And now that I've taken a few days off to rest I'm sure the numbers will be higher when I go back.

Another late night tonight, so tomorrow I will update after I hit the gym. Everything is going well, especially since I added my support supps. I went ahead and incorporated a PCT stack I got from MrSupps. Forged Liver Support, Lipidrol, and Tudca. I highly recommend this if you're looking to add support to your cycle.

See you guys tomorrow!y

Get Shredded!
What do you mean, the last time I took it and it caused virilization? I never ramped. Went straight to 50mg/day off the bat. Split in two doses
Sorry for the shitty wording, thats what i was curious about yes. My wife is about to do her first cycle and i hVe a lot of var abd winny laying around, trying to plan this out

Sorry guys, been working crazy hours at work.

All is well with me. Cold is kicked. I have hit the gym several times over the last few weeks, I apologize for the lack of updates. That'll change. As far as my lifts go, nothing too crazy to report as far as my numbers. Increases on a few but nothing mind blowing- BUT I'm not saying this is a bad thing. Pretty stoked about it actually. And now that I've taken a few days off to rest I'm sure the numbers will be higher when I go back.

Another late night tonight, so tomorrow I will update after I hit the gym. Everything is going well, especially since I added my support supps. I went ahead and incorporated a PCT stack I got from MrSupps. Forged Liver Support, Lipidrol, and Tudca. I highly recommend this if you're looking to add support to your cycle.

See you guys tomorrow!y

Glad your feeling better.as far as updates....life happens.your still at it.thats what matters.nice log so far.

So...good update!

I did a good shoulders/arms workout last night, and my lifts are starting to significantly go up. For example: shoulder press has gone from 15lbs to easily 25-30lbs. Safe to say these goodies are officially kicking in.

I'm trying a little something today...I took a second dose this afternoon. For one week I'm increasing to 20mg rather than 10mg. With other labs I've gone this high and higher, I'm going to test the waters a little. With anavar even with high doses I've never seen severe virilization; the most that's happened is I become so lethargic I can't get out of bed. So that's the main thing I'm going to watch for. That and of course body conditioning/size.

Tonight is chest...this will be a good indicator. First chest night in a minute. And chest is always a good one to test strength increases. I'll report back and let you guys know how it goes. So far I'm pleased with the progress. Also started a new phase of my dieting, tightening the reigns a little, so that should show as well.

So last night I did a late night chest workout followed by 35min cardio at home. It was a good workout for sure. Took a lot of my stress out on those weights, when I was driving home my arms were all full and tight. Love that feeling.

Had some good obvious strength increases too. I told you guys I start off my workouts with 4 sets of 25 of a move to pre exhaust my muscles, chest's move is the pec deck. Started off with 60lbs which was already more than my previous amount, I had tried 60 before and was successful but always struggled towards the end. Now 60 is a breeze. I did two sets with 60 and two sets with 70. Zing!

I also did some chest press with 30s (following some smith machine with 35's on either side)...lots of good strength increases. I also noticed more cuts in my arms when I'd check in the mirrors.

For those of you who have asked for pics, be patient. I'm a female remember. And we tend to be a tad more modest and insecure. I'm not in show shape anymore, this cycle is about getting back to that point. So I'm gonna show pics later on down the road.

Tonight is back, I can foresee some weight increases on some lat pull downs and it's an exciting thought. Ready to throw some weight around. Work is very stressful as is my personal life, so this cycle is coming at an awesome time for sure.

If I don't update with tonight's workout tonight I'll do it tomorrow.

Here are some updates. I worked my ass off all week, I was planning on tonight being my cheat night but decided against it. tomorrow will be cheat day.

Here is my schedule...it goes chest, back, shoulders, arms. Typically legs are first, but ever since I had complications following my knee surgery, I've been timid. Plus I want to reduce a little more before I put my knees through my leg day again. What I did this week is lift hard Monday thru Thursday, mainly because I had plans tonight.

Tuesday I did back
Wednesday shoulders
Thursday arms
Tonight was a rest day.

Each day I did 40min of cardio following my workout and ate clean each day as well.

I'm still doing 20mg per day. One dose in the morning and one in the early evening. I feel fuller for sure, arms feel much more dense. Excited to see how things go from here on out, especially when I eventually add the winny in!

The rest of the weekend will be mainly cardio. May do some yoga and/or Pilates as well but that's it. If I can't resist and end up doing some weights (likely) I'll report how it goes.

Here are some updates. I worked my ass off all week, I was planning on tonight being my cheat night but decided against it. tomorrow will be cheat day.

Here is my schedule...it goes chest, back, shoulders, arms. Typically legs are first, but ever since I had complications following my knee surgery, I've been timid. Plus I want to reduce a little more before I put my knees through my leg day again. What I did this week is lift hard Monday thru Thursday, mainly because I had plans tonight.

Tuesday I did back
Wednesday shoulders
Thursday arms
Tonight was a rest day.

Each day I did 40min of cardio following my workout and ate clean each day as well.

I'm still doing 20mg per day. One dose in the morning and one in the early evening. I feel fuller for sure, arms feel much more dense. Excited to see how things go from here on out, especially when I eventually add the winny in!

The rest of the weekend will be mainly cardio. May do some yoga and/or Pilates as well but that's it. If I can't resist and end up doing some weights (likely) I'll report how it goes.

Are you seeing any unwanted sides from running 20mg? Awesome log!

This is an awesome log! I just had a girl who is a friend do two figure competitons this past month and won them both, but to qualify for nationals she has to grow (<110lbs but won) and her coach is going to have her bulk. She ran var and clen in her prep so seeing a woman do something a little different for physique is very interesting to me. I'll keep checking in, thanks for your hard work!

Monday 7/25: Chest
Tuesday 7/26: Back
Wednesday 7/27: Off

Tonight 7/28: Shoulders

What do all of my workouts this week have in common: STRENGTH! My numbers are starting to steadily climb, and im able to go longer without hitting that fatigue spot. Each workout is followed by 40min of cardio. Jeans are fitting looser, shirts are looser as well. What's not loose: sleeves. Haha my sleeves are starting to feel a little more snug at times, especially after my workouts. Pumps from heaven, and the good kind.

I start winny in a few days and I can't wait. It's not usually very forgiving on my joints BUT the strength and cut I get from it almost outweighs it. I'm very stoked to give my two cents on the winny PSL sent me.

I was going to have a cheat night tonight with my dieting but decided not to. I've pretty much been allowing myself one cheat night a week, it's usually Friday or Saturday. Getting more and more tough to incorporate it in though, the more results I see, the harder it is to allow myself to slip off plan.

I'll report back tomorrow.

Back