• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First time getting labs

Tetris

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys. I was planning on getting my first labs some before I run my cycle. I'm going to order them through LabsMD. I'm getting the hormone panel that gives an accurate number of testosterone. My question is how do I make sure my lab results are good and where they should be at? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's to discourage gimmick accounts from posting gamed results for a lab, either to boost or sink em. Don't worry about posting baseline results.

For actual UGL results later, see what you can do to meet those requirements. Or speak to a mod to squeeze under the bar if needed.

Baseline labs should be fine with a basic female hormone panel, cheap at $56 or so after coupon. T and E2 assays won't be elevated or corrupted by AAS, and the CBC and CMP is usually all you need and is a plethora of info. It wouldn't hurt to get a thyroid panel, prolactin, even progesterone, but that'll hike the price and in most cases the results will be normal-ish anyway. The only time they'd be interesting for now is if it turns out later you've got some problem that you weren't aware of pre-AAS that is, for instance, giving you hypo-thyroidism. If you have no symptoms though it's unlikely the extra labs will be of any use.

^^^This^^^
Chocolatemalt is guru for anyltical knowledge

That's to discourage gimmick accounts from posting gamed results for a lab, either to boost or sink em. Don't worry about posting baseline results.

For actual UGL results later, see what you can do to meet those requirements. Or speak to a mod to squeeze under the bar if needed.

Baseline labs should be fine with a basic female hormone panel, cheap at $56 or so after coupon. T and E2 assays won't be elevated or corrupted by AAS, and the CBC and CMP is usually all you need and is a plethora of info. It wouldn't hurt to get a thyroid panel, prolactin, even progesterone, but that'll hike the price and in most cases the results will be normal-ish anyway. The only time they'd be interesting for now is if it turns out later you've got some problem that you weren't aware of pre-AAS that is, for instance, giving you hypo-thyroidism. If you have no symptoms though it's unlikely the extra labs will be of any use.

Thanks for the reply. Will the 56$ test provide the actual testosterone numbers? I want to make sure the gear I'm using is good?

Need to get the other
Mg / L's or whatever
76 bucks or something
Better yet get full panel
Around 180
U will know what ur body is doing
Imo
Get extra
Prolactin and proestro
To make sure ur not to bitchy

Need to get the other
Mg / L's or whatever
76 bucks or something
Better yet get full panel
Around 180
U will know what ur body is doing
Imo
Get extra
Prolactin and proestro
To make sure ur not to bitchy

I think I'll just go with the 76$ one. Thanks for the info. I'll post the labs when I get them.

Pm me or a vet and we can check them out if your serious. I just had my blood work come back and pmd a couple dudes I trust. Glad I got it done too, I have some adjustments to make.

Coupon?? For labs md? Hook that up. Guess I should have Google it
I got the $76 fhp done.

Nice
Bloods tell all to adjust where is needed

IML Gear Cream!
Pm me or a vet and we can check them out if your serious. I just had my blood work come back and pmd a couple dudes I trust. Glad I got it done too, I have some adjustments to make.

Coupon?? For labs md? Hook that up. Guess I should have Google it
I got the $76 fhp done.

Thanks man. I definitely will

Nice ur not stubborn and stupid as others
Ull get far
No race

And how much and how often?

RC labs test
Mfl aromisin @ 12.5 mg 2x day
Going to lower my test
Keep tren the same
Up the ai to 3x per day for 3 weeks then drop back down when my test levels lower a bit.
Get new bloods in 4 weeks
What u think?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

12.5 mg EOD should be fine
U r taking 25 mg daily?

12.5 mg EOD should be fine
U r taking 25 mg daily?
Yea. My estrogen came back at 126. It should be in the 30s I believe. I usually run Adex but I have aromisin this time around. With my test levels so high I was told that it would be very high to control so I was going to lower the test some and bumb up the ai to twice a day.. my bloods were done when I was taking it 1x per day.

Get Shredded!
IMR letro is great
I use it often
Low er ur test
Caber ?
U running tren?

That's the culprit
Tren will throw those @'s

Thanks for the reply. Will the 56$ test provide the actual testosterone numbers? I want to make sure the gear I'm using is good?

The $56 panel is fine if you're not on cycle. If you are, you need lc/ms/ms assay for testosterone to get readings above 1500.

If I'm not getting that cheapo privatelabsmd panel I pretty much get all my other labwork at labsmd... no coupon but it seems to work out better anyway. Here's the simple panel for on-cycle testing -- notice the LC/MS/MS. This is all assuming you aren't running tren and don't need thyroid workups or anything else:

http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2234&category=14&search=testosterone#2234

Test @ 5955
E2@ 128

Yea I got some adjusting to do lol.

Like Mish said the tren will screw up the normal E2 assays, you need to get lc/ms/ms or "ultrasensitive" to get around it. The regular assay is completely useless while on tren, gotta throw that 128 out.

So I got my blood drawn a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering if I should still get the lab done from LabsMD. I will post them here and if anyone can let me know what they think that would be great.
TSH is .41
Egfr is 94.59

Image1467069656.410430.jpgImage1467069675.434587.jpgImage1467069684.966750.jpgImage1467069702.158262.jpgImage1467069743.347146.jpg

if you have all that the basic female hormone panel good enough

Hey, just adding to the thread, but the cheap $56 one us all we need for getting our baselines done, and then we can get the more advance one while on? Also, how do you guys usually do bloof tests? I was thinking one before I start as a baseline, one while on, then one after pct. Does that sound right? And sixsix, you can fine tune your dose by looking at bloods? And once adjusted are you able to use the same next time if using the exact same gear and doses?

Back