• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where should I buy from?

Tetris

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to buy
Test 250
Anadrol
Clomid
Aromasin

What sources do you guys recommend? I've read about plenty of different places (DG, GR, Naps) but I wanted to see what you guys thought before I put in an order today. Also what labs would be best. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude read reviews make some friends . Guys are gonna go in Dick mode over a source check.

Where is MiSh to tell him 'kmart cafeteria'...

Last edited:
Already put my order in with Vitamin Shoppe. Thanks for the help guys

Dude read reviews make some friends . Guys are gonna go in Dick mode over a source check.

Lol. You weren't kidding. I've been reading reviews. Just wondering what everyone would recommend. What's the point of a forum if you can't ask a question without getting a sarcastic response.

IML Gear Cream!
There's a load of good ones bro. You have to read and pick one. Then pin there shit and come on here and give your feedback so the next guy can make his choice. Welcome to this place btw.

There's a load of good ones bro. You have to read and pick one. Then pin there shit and come on here and give your feedback so the next guy can make his choice. Welcome to this place btw.

Appreciate it the reply bro. I guess I'll just pin this gear I got from Mexico and go balls to the wall. I'll keep you guys posted. #Pray4NoPip

Lol. You weren't kidding. I've been reading reviews. Just wondering what everyone would recommend. What's the point of a forum if you can't ask a question without getting a sarcastic response.

Everyone is going to have their own preference. Some only run hg hear, some only run dom ugl, there are so many variables. And trust me, you won't get an answer that gives you definitive confidence in who you choose. You have to browse forums and find the one that rubs you the right way. It's always going to be a crap shoot. My personal advice- follow the vets who've been longtime members of the board. Find a source that's on multiple boards with good reviews from said vets. Dig through all their threads. Maybe shoot a pm or two to someone you see posting in a subforum of a source that has your eye. Basically act like your hiring a babysitter for your kids. Investigate their lives since birth. Then put it all together and you'll be fine. FYI I've used over a dozen different sources from half a dozen countries and never been scammed once. I do have a nice smile tho:D

Vitamin shop. They are a smaller chain, and keep it in the back room

Rangers lead the way

Everyone is going to have their own preference. Some only run hg hear, some only run dom ugl, there are so many variables. And trust me, you won't get an answer that gives you definitive confidence in who you choose. You have to browse forums and find the one that rubs you the right way. It's always going to be a crap shoot. My personal advice- follow the vets who've been longtime members of the board. Find a source that's on multiple boards with good reviews from said vets. Dig through all their threads. Maybe shoot a pm or two to someone you see posting in a subforum of a source that has your eye. Basically act like your hiring a babysitter for your kids. Investigate their lives since birth. Then put it all together and you'll be fine. FYI I've used over a dozen different sources from half a dozen countries and never been scammed once. I do have a nice smile tho:D

Thanks for the help!

Back