• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Have you guys seen these smart helmets?

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been out of the motorcycle world for a long time now.
My husband was almost killed on a motorcycle in 2010 and I've resisted getting a bike again ever since. Well ...I caved and said we can do bikes again for next yr.

So I start looking at gear and holy fuck..bluetooth, gps, forward full color displays, potential impact sensors, solar panels, auto tint visors, 360 degrees rear cameras.. .oh my.

They're like 1500 bucks and idk how they actually fare as the original purpose..a brain bucket..but, you guys see these things? They're nuts!
Want.

Wow I just might have to replace my lid!

I know right? I have a shitty hjc with an iridium shield that's expired as fuck..perfect excuse!

I saw the light kits to tron them out and I'm not gonna lie..the geek in me wants them too.

I know right? I have a shitty hjc with an iridium shield that's expired as fuck..perfect excuse!

I saw the light kits to tron them out and I'm not gonna lie..the geek in me wants them too.
Lol mines like 9 years old. I mean, mine was like 600 back then. Doesnt seem like that much more for all that it does.

Yeah..mine is easily like 12 yrs old. Last time I had a bike of my own.
Hubs is looking at a ducati scrambler ..this doesn't seem to match the bike he wants but there's a good chance I'm gonna buy my ex husband's low mileage superhawk...idk..
Maybe I'll hunt around for a matte black r6

I held out on buying a better helmet because I wanted a shoei hot wheels edition so bad I could taste it...and for some reason a medium was back ordered for forever then they discontinued the design..I never got it.

I held out on buying a better helmet because I wanted a shoei hot wheels edition so bad I could taste it...and for some reason a medium was back ordered for forever then they discontinued the design..I never got it.
HAHAHA I had one with my old bike

I remember when you first posted a pic of that bike...I had mad envy

I remember when you first posted a pic of that bike...I had mad envy
Took a while to build. That swing arm came from the UK. I remember staying up until 3am so I could order it. Time zone's. lol

IML Gear Cream!
I tried to make myself feel better by the fact that the bike I had at the time was a naked Kan o tuna with gsxr cams and carbs a full yosh pipe 4 into one...and it was hot pink and purple..Ala me...and I had purple undergo lights that my ex rigged up to a mercury switch to come on when I wheelied.
And the helmet would have clashed *sigh*

Katana haha that was my first bike. Resale was a pita!

I sold that thing super easily...it was a hot piece..lol
I bought it for like nothing wrecked...and the fact that it was essentially naked helped it appearance a lot...lol

My r6 was a tougher sale because its paperwork said it was a different year than it was.
I bought it at a police auction thinking mechanically it just needed a side cover and stator cup. Turned out the crank wss bent *sad face* . So I rebuilt the motor which wss terrifying..and that bike had blue and white zip ties "stiching" it's bodywork together...lol..frankenbike.
A friend of mine would give me his used track tires for it.
I almost got killed a few times on that little shit.

It must have been stolen from a crate or something ..it was wheelied end over end..had like 125 miles on it.

That helmet is bad ass!! but my short attention span would most likely get me into trouble with that much extra input, I'll hang onto my 15 year old, non DOT approved fake ass skid lid, still stuck in the old days, but that helmet looks like the bomb, just too much info to process and keep my mind on the road

I wouldn't mind seeing she in all her bike gear on i think she would look amazing , see i kept it classy i was gonna say sexy ass fuck.. Please 1 time.

Cheapthreads out..

Back