• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newly released preworkout with 75mg DMAA

Batman

Registered
Reaction score
I liked the dust v2 and have been meaning to try the new extreme maybe I will give it a go

Try it out bro.

25mg dbol
25mg ephedrine
1 scoop dust extreme
👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

How good is this stuff???
I've been through all these "so called" improved powerful preworkouts "freak juice" "mr Hyde" "stimul8" "nitraflex" c4 all garbage mr Hyde had good kick until fda made em reformulate last year. So basically all these companies are just dumping TONS of caffeine and thermogenic ingredients that's it. Which sure that's great if you wanna sweat your sack off and get the shits but I'm tired off just caffeine so does this stuff really give a higher level of stim? Like the old preworkouts?

I enjoy Sick One by ASN. Green apple is the best flavor.

How good is this stuff???
I've been through all these "so called" improved powerful preworkouts "freak juice" "mr Hyde" "stimul8" "nitraflex" c4 all garbage mr Hyde had good kick until fda made em reformulate last year. So basically all these companies are just dumping TONS of caffeine and thermogenic ingredients that's it. Which sure that's great if you wanna sweat your sack off and get the shits but I'm tired off just caffeine so does this stuff really give a higher level of stim? Like the old preworkouts?

Waste of money honestly. Just get creatine, caffeine or eca, and some agmatine sulfate. I like potassium nitrate as well. Won't spend as much in the long run after buying everything in bulk.

I just got some and this shit feels like Im on crack. If you're trying to gain this is not for you. Appetite is shit on this stuff.

Dmaa is good shit defintley works well with caffeine, arginine ( however fuck u spell it)

OBP made a good suggestion...ECA and some Agmatine Sulfate. I tweaked it a bit however...

Current PWO is:
ECA 60/150/150
15mg dbol
25mg Adrol
Scoop of PES High Volume

DMAA = Dumbass. Marketing. And. Advertising...!!!!!!

...I do enjoy the Dust v2... cotton candy flavor is magical!

Back