• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Email delays : look inside please

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please allow 48 hours to respond back to emails due to site maintenance . We apologize for the delay! Everything will be back on schedule come monday! Thank you for your understanding.

PSL.

It's little touches like announcing delays before they happen that make a good shop. Way to be on top of shit Mace

Thanks jr!! . Im very active ,even when im not seen posting or responding to post. Honestly, i spend more time answering my email everyday than on the board. But i wouldnt change it for anything..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Your a good man brother .always on top of things.
Thanks machinist. Means a lot coming from you and jr. I feel like im slacking when im not on the board as much.

Please, anyone emailing customer service. You will not get a response. It can and will take up to 48hrs. Maybe longer. Please be patient ... also, your orders are still processed normally even though the site might not reflect it. monday, Everything will be back to normal and emails will be responsed to promptly. Thank you for understanding. If you need assistance immediately contact myself of another rep. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, anyone emailing customer service. You will not get a response. It can and will take up to 48hrs. Maybe longer. Please be patient ... also, your orders are still processed normally even though the site might not reflect it. monday, Everything will be back to normal and emails will be responsed to promptly. Thank you for understanding. If you need assistance immediately contact myself of another rep. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Just sent you a message.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pm received and answered

Ok, everything is back to normal. Emails should be answered in order accordingly, . Thank you for your patience.

Back