• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH gut anyone?

I'm rocking a regular bulk gut . One of my kits arrived so I'll add to it .

Who's got it?
I am here doing drag curls and gut gets in the way, abs still showing though.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Most female crossfit games participants.

Rocking a Hgh gut but fuck it!

mine is a lil pushed out after eating all day. gh doesn't help it.
my waist is def thicker than it was before I ever took it

isn't it really from using insulin?

Both are growth hormones.
Yeah but I think I read somewhere that insulin drives fat into cells hardcore. Not sure if it's true.

IML Gear Cream!
slin def blows it way the fuck out, i will never use that stuff again. but me being me i had to try it.
when i come off the gh gut def tightens back up, its walking a fine line
you gotta take a lil bad to get the good

That's interesting.. Is there any real science behind why this actually happens?

there are many theories . no actual studies but why didnt the 80's and 90's guys have bad guts
now almost all of todays guys do

the human body has a large amount of igf receptors in the instestines.....1+1=2....

dont do drag curls and you will never know about the gut....or take 200-250mg of adderal ed and dont eat...that will fix it,...but plz no black and white topless semi noodz displaying your halucost survival weekend.....:):):)

the human body has a large amount of igf receptors in the instestines.....1+1=2....

dont do drag curls and you will never know about the gut....or take 200-250mg of adderal ed and dont eat...that will fix it,...but plz no black and white topless semi noodz displaying your halucost survival weekend.....:):):)
I didn't know that, thanks man.

mine is a lil pushed out after eating all day. gh doesn't help it.
my waist is def thicker than it was before I ever took it
Whats the most you have ever used per pin in a cycle?

Im reading alot about what doses cause what sides & not really buying it since the data seems to be very grimm on what grows & what doesnt on perticular dose ..Plus everyone would be diff i would think..

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off

All that GH gut... Was it worth the not lifting?
Hey fuckr that gut cost him about 10k...he aquired in 2 yrs..success story
Took me about 20yrs & alot of shitty mournings to get the well developed beer gut i praise & love..

www.steroidforyou.com

Id say to a degree the amount of overeating that is possible with hgh and slin combo is culprit as well! Eatin 7-8 meals a day of 12-14 of protein 12-16oz of potatoes and some veggies must stretch some shit out!! I could be wrong but I'd think years of eating like that could do it. I personally am able to eat way more on hgh and slin than just AAS alone.

Whats the most you have ever used per pin in a cycle?

Im reading alot about what doses cause what sides & not really buying it since the data seems to be very grimm on what grows & what doesnt on perticular dose ..Plus everyone would be diff i would think..

www.steroidforyou.com

9ius pd is the most I have used

lol my bad. i was high when i sent that .. lol

Trying to starve that GH gut.
It appears that in my case GH only caused internal organ gainz.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Back