• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dosage for winny

kaoticsolja

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm just feeling out stuff for my wife. Probably won't be ready until next summer. But I can't really find a whole lot on winny dosages. I want to do an eca stack with winny. Anyone have experience here. I would do var and have seen good results but I'm always worried because it's faked so much. I don't want to give her dbol on accident. So any advice here helps. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

What are her goals? Winny is great for mass and lean gains much faster than var plus great strength... typical dose for females is 10mg... but I would start at 5mg and see how she responds to it. Women can range between 5-15mg dose.

I think winny is a love or hate compound... there is no in between. Some females respond well to it with minimal sides where others, including myself hate it as I get many sides quickly. Most sides are reversible if she catches them right away...then lowers the dose or stops using. If she continues and ignores the changes, they may become permanent. Var is obviously a milder compound but still very potent and women can get sides off it as well.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Her main goal is to tone up her arms and get her butt she had before the baby. Also to have a little more aggression in the gym. If that makes sense.

What are the sides she would be looking for. Do you worrie about fake var. I mean even the most legit sources have been accused of faking it

The one thing that I think every female should get used to doing is. .. testing the gear... get a lab max test and prior to starting, test it to ensure its legit...no matter what source. With women being so sensitive to compounds, it would suck if she uses something she didn't expect... mind you...women can use a lot of different compounds including test but it's all about the dose.

Some of the sides... love button sensitivity and possible enlargement is very common with pretty much all compounds... but it's not necessarily a bad thing as her libido will be high as well as her overall sexual intensity... without giving details. .. her sex life will be awesome in many different ways. Another side with winny which I always get is a raspy voice which is the initial transition to voice deepening. Again...it's not as bad as some say, she won't sound like a man but it will transition if she doesn't back down the dose or stop. Some women also have some hair loss and hair gains in areas they don't normally have hair.... those are probably the most common... everyone is different and she may or may not experience it.

I will definitely do a lab max then. She already has a very high sexual desire. Imo. But she says she wouldn't mind more. I will have her read the sides so she knows what to watch for. I appreciate the help and will definitely lab max if I go the var route. So dosage of around 5mg for both var and winny. No more than say 20mg at the high end?

I will definitely do a lab max then. She already has a very high sexual desire. Imo. But she says she wouldn't mind more. I will have her read the sides so she knows what to watch for. I appreciate the help and will definitely lab max if I go the var route. So dosage of around 5mg for both var and winny. No more than say 20mg at the high end?

For var... yes you can start 5mg and up to 20mg

For winny... I would say 10mg is the typical but can range 5mg-15mg

Better start low and increase if no undesirable sides. Winny will kick in much faster than var. They are both very different but both very potent compounds.

The one thing that I think every female should get used to doing is. .. testing the gear... get a lab max test and prior to starting, test it to ensure its legit...no matter what source. With women being so sensitive to compounds, it would suck if she uses something she didn't expect... mind you...women can use a lot of different compounds including test but it's all about the dose. Some of the sides... love button sensitivity...

Love button lols. Haven't heard that one in a while. Anyways. To the OP, if you research oral vs injectable winstrol you'll find injectable is supposed to treat women a little better. Oral is better for men since it binds to SHBG and frees up more testosterone. In women that is where a lot of the sides come in. Or quicker at least. Injectable is better for nitrogen retention hence muscle building. Here's a little excerpt from an article explaining it better. Good luck.

When SHBG is lowered in women, there is more free testosterone floating around. And as we’ve seen, the oral is going to affect SHBG exponentially more than the injectable will. When we lower SHBG too much in women, we see a strong positive correlation with hyperandrogenism (10 ), and hirsuitism (abnormal growth of body hair), as well In fact, non-SHBG-bound testosterone may actually be the defining characteristic for identifying hyperandrogenism in women. In addition, low SHBG contributes to menstrual irregularity.(11)
Finally, and (partially) anecdotally, we also see a greater incidence of clitoral enlargement and acne when the oral version of Winstrol is used by women instead of the injectable. The reasons for this are obvious- When we increase free testosterone by lowering SHBG, we increase the amount of testosterone which is able to be 5a-reduced to DHT. DHT is the primary culprit for steroid induced acne, and is also the hormone responsible for external genital enlargement. Clearly, this is why we see the increased level of clitoral hypertrophy as well as acne when oral Winstrol is used by women.

Back