• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My crack head mom.

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who do you call when someone is losing their mind harassing you and telling you that you have a twin brother that's been locked up in the hospital for 12 years getting a raped?

Do you call the police? Is there any type of help that you can get someone like this?

Little backstory, been on a cocktail of antidepressants for 20 years. Ex crackhead prostitute for 10 years.

Who do you call when someone is losing their mind harassing you and telling you that you have a twin brother that's been locked up in the hospital for 12 years getting a raped?

Do you call the police? Is there any type of help that you can get someone like this?

Little backstory, been on a cocktail of antidepressants for 20 years. Ex crackhead prostitute for 10 years.

You can call mental health and they will do a house visit to make sure she's safe and if not they will take her to hospital. The key word to say if you are serious is you think she poses a risk to her health as well as anybody she encounters. That will usually get stuff moving quite quickly.

Calling the cops wont do anything other then document that she's harassing you which would help you get a restraining order if thats what you wanted.

If it's been 20 years I guess you kinda just gotta role with it. My mom is bipolar and sometimes I just roll my eyes and go with it.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Damn ....I dont have no kinda advice here bro :( ....shes still your momma, but Im a mommas boy :)

At least your mother had to abuse drugs to be crazy. Mine is just naturally crazy.

You can call mental health and they will do a house visit to make sure she's safe and if not they will take her to hospital. The key word to say if you are serious is you think she poses a risk to her health as well as anybody she encounters. That will usually get stuff moving quite quickly.

Calling the cops wont do anything other then document that she's harassing you which would help you get a restraining order if thats what you wanted.
Great advice right here. Thank you, I told her to go down to Mental Health she told me she's been going there for 25 years.. Fuck off, lol.

She thinks everyone is out to get her. She said she just tried to smoke a cigarette and she had to throw it away because it had PCP in it, lol.

My brother's been in prison for nine years on a 10 year sentence. Apparently he's been driving around and she's waiting for him to come home... lol

You can have her amitted to a hospital against her will if you, the police, and mental health agree she is a threat to herself and others. Every state differs. But here it is 30 days of evaluation, and then judge mandated amount of theropy.

Rangers lead the way

Ya mine is too. Hes finishing up his 2nd small bid. He went on a meth rampage and ripped my parents off for over a grand and then slapped his girlfriend. She purposely showed up to his court date being pushed in the court room in a wheel chair with her arm in a sling and a neck brace on lmao.

Great advice right here. Thank you, I told her to go down to Mental Health she told me she's been going there for 25 years.. Fuck off, lol.

She thinks everyone is out to get her. She said she just tried to smoke a cigarette and she had to throw it away because it had PCP in it, lol.

My brother's been in prison for nine years on a 10 year sentence. Apparently he's been driving around and she's waiting for him to come home... lol

Sounds like she developed paranoid schizoprhenia.

She sounds like a lovely lady.

Lol, yeah she's lovely, the kind of lovely you want to put six feet under.
Easy brother. My mother was similar. You may hate all this shit you are going through, trust me I know. Schyso could be the cause, and if she takes the right meds she will be somewhat level. My mother passed a few years back due to relapse, but we had one solid year from her. It was nice. So my suggestion is exhaust all avenues befor you write her off. It's a true pain in the ass, but it might get better.

Rangers lead the way

Easy brother. My mother was similar. You may hate all this shit you are going through, trust me I know. Schyso could be the cause, and if she takes the right meds she will be somewhat level. My mother passed a few years back due to relapse, but we had one solid year from her. It was nice. So my suggestion is exhaust all avenues befor you write her off. It's a true pain in the ass, but it might get better.

Rangers lead the way
Problem is sometimes the psychosis is permenant with heavy long term drug usem

Rangers lead the way
I'm so sick of this bitches shit tho.. ever since I was about 10 years old she's been in and out of rehab her whole life.

I have let her live with me twice, both times she stole from me. Bitch already probably got me for 5 grand this year. I can't help someone that can't help themselves. It's a sad thing, but some people are just fucking losers. Today alone I've probably got a hundred text messages and 50 phone calls. Fuck my life.

By the way, hasn't worked in 30 years been living off the government, free food Free Housing free medical free everything.

Drop of a copy of "silence of the lambs" a OE 40 and go change your number ans move away.....

If you say danger to herself or others they will have to look into it. I've had similar experience myself.
Dont sound like she would be hard to pre diagnose.

These crack heads don't change. They are rotten from the inside out and will and say anything to hurt or scam you.

Even though it's your mum, best thing you can do for your own mental health's sake is cut off all communication - block her number etc.

Speaking from experience bro, I was married to a female equivalent narcissist (on par with franchise) - but on top of that a meth addict. Talk about a toxic fucked up unit.

These crack heads don't change. They are rotten from the inside out and will and say anything to hurt or scam you.

Even though it's your mum, best thing you can do for your own mental health's sake is cut off all communication - block her number etc.

Speaking from experience bro, I was married to a female equivalent narcissist (on par with franchise) - but on top of that a meth addict. Talk about a toxic fucked up unit.
For sure bro.. I've cut her off a few times for a couple years at a time.. I think it's time to call it quits. She gets better at times. But ultimately gets worse every time. Crazy people really don't know there crazy, it's the strangest thing..

Good thing you pulled out of your situation, sounds horrific.

If you say danger to herself or others they will have to look into it. I've had similar experience myself.
Dont sound like she would be hard to pre diagnose.
If I was to get her locked up she could lose her free apartment. She'd be homeless again. Fuckin bums. Bitch is 52 and acts likes she's 85, crazy ass Bitch.

If I was to get her locked up she could lose her free apartment. She'd be homeless again. Fuckin bums. Bitch is 52 and acts likes she's 85, crazy ass Bitch.
Dam SB I didn't know you were going thru all this. Moms definitely a crazy one. My moms crazy too and my GF. I think it's just woman in general. Drugs or not. They all need their head checked

Brother you have it right. They have got to want to change and doing drugs that long, sorry to say she's gone man. My sister is a heroine addict in and out of rehab and prisons. It's a hard choice, but you come 1st.

Back