• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Summer Cut stack?

Test p 700 tren a 700 mast 700..i play a lot with the range but right in there.. Throw some winny in at 50 to 100mg ed.. And if your lucky 4 I u hgh daily.. 2 am 2 pm.. 10 weeks and you won't even recognize yourself anymore.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Test p 700 tren a 700 mast 700..i play a lot with the range but right in there.. Throw some winny in at 50 to 100mg ed.. And if your lucky 4 I u hgh daily.. 2 am 2 pm.. 10 weeks and you won't even recognize yourself anymore.

been there. done that...

Get some good results? I know I did

oh yeah . but a lil too much unless going to stepped on stage.
nasty ripped an dry to the bone....had to ease up off the winny cause I was just too stiff
being that dry

Ya I'm pretty sad. all the for my wedding hah. And the beach. Pictures came out good tho.

Winny doesn't hurt me to bad.. I've never been over 100 but I drink a shit ton of water so I think that helps. I can't take dbol so it makes me sad.. I take out my frustration on my winny. Lol.

One should be ready to step on stage with dosages like that. I agree this will shred you.

I was the leanest I have been since 7th grade (I was a stick) I'd say hmm Idk 9%-11 bf right in there.

yep. chicks look at you kinda disgusted when at the beach cause of all the veins
from head to toe.
Haha we do this for the chick's.. But more guys look than anything. I've had way more bros come up and ask me what supps and what gym split I'm on than chick's saying damn your in good shape although there have been a few of those

IML Gear Cream!
Pharma Mix 6 or 2

Haha we do this for the chick's.. But more guys look than anything. I've had way more bros come up and ask me what supps and what gym split I'm on than chick's saying damn your in good shape although there have been a few of those

yep so true

Nothing like walking out to the pool at a packed condo on the beach in florida, knowing your in shape and taking off your shirt then having that feeling when 100 eyes are locked on to you....priceless.

Nothing like walking out to the pool at a packed condo on the beach in florida, knowing your in shape and taking off your shirt then having that feeling when 100 eyes are locked on to you....priceless.

man after my own heart and state. gotta to stay in shape year round down here.
my fav is when you here the whispers that say " I could look like that if I were juiced"

man after my own heart and state. gotta to stay in shape year round down here.
my fav is when you here the whispers that say " I could look like that if I were juiced"

I know you stay in good shape bc. I'm from Fl, born and raised but moved a little north in college and ended up staying. One thing is blaringly obvious, when I train down there while on vacation I'm amazed at how many ppl are in shape at the gym, a stark contrast to where I live, gyms up here full of obese fat asses. Even the big jacked dudes are fat for the most part.

I know you stay in good shape bc. I'm from Fl, born and raised but moved a little north in college and ended up staying. One thing is blaringly obvious, when I train down there while on vacation I'm amazed at how many ppl are in shape at the gym, a stark contrast to where I live, gyms up here full of obese fat asses. Even the big jacked dudes are fat for the most part.

yeah that prob because its colder where your at now most of the year and people can easily hide it under a baggy sweat shirt. down here in Lauderdale its hot as fuck year round. plus with all these hot Brazilian chicks flooding the gyms you gotta stay on your game

REHH and bc123lm are gonna fuck

yeah that prob because its colder where your at now most of the year and people can easily hide it under a baggy sweat shirt. down here in Lauderdale its hot as fuck year round. plus with all these hot Brazilian chicks flooding the gyms you gotta stay on your game

Haha....know all about it, I'm from Miami. Family still down in that sweatbox, Hollywood, Lauderdale, Coral Gables, Pembroke Pines....etc. Those Brazilian chicks can be dangerous....lol

So.....unless you are planning on 'stepping on stage', a test prop/tren ace/ masteron cycle is a waste of gear for a cut? I beg to differ. Early on my go to for a summer cut was 350mg/wk TPA, 300mg/wk tren ace, 50-75mg ed anavar, a CKD diet, and cardio.

Get Shredded!
So.....unless you are planning on 'stepping on stage', a test prop/tren ace/ masteron cycle is a waste of gear for a cut? I beg to differ. Early on my go to for a summer cut was 350mg/wk TPA, 300mg/wk tren ace, 50-75mg ed anavar, a CKD diet, and cardio.

Think he was talking about the dose of 700/700/700.

Test, tren, mast and Winny made me so hard and veiny that I was embarrassed. Had so many veins from my feet to my forehead that I felt like I looked a little too freaky.

My doses are
Test 400-600wk
Tren 300-400
Mast 400-600
Win 40-60

Think he was talking about the dose of 700/700/700.
That is a lot of gear :) But most of us probably don't get as vascular and veiny as you two freaks, lol. That's a compliment.

That is a lot of gear :) But most of us probably don't get as vascular and veiny as you two freaks, lol. That's a compliment.

yeah its 2100 total oil. which is about my total average when i'm "on" whatever
but when its real tren and mast. i just get nasty vascular at those doses,
def a great stack. i would say hands down the best summer cut stack.
just dose accordingly

been there. done that...

Pharma Mix 6 or 2

600 tren a, 180 test prop, 600 mast, 50 ed winni, t3 50 ed

Thanks for the input. Seems like Test P, Tren A and Mast D with Winny or Var is the most popular choice here. Will keep that in mind for next forum auction.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Jerz, you speak gospel... TPA was one of the best ever. Long live AY!

Summer cut:

700 mg test prop/phenylprop
500 mg test enan for thickness
400 mg mast prop
500-700 mg tren ace
600 mg EQ
20 mg Dbol for fullness & thinner skin (6-8% BF)
50 mg Anadrol for muscle depth (6-8% BF)
Plenty of milk thistle & fish oil

OR...

Substitute...

400 mg NPP (instead of EQ)

40 mg Tbol + 40 mg Var (if 8-10% BF)

Last edited:
Back