PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get started

ibleedrainbows
06-22-2016, 05:48 PM
Hi! So I finally registered here after just looking for sometime.
i'm looking to get started on a cycle of anavar perhaps. I'm 102-105lbs 5'0.
I work out, eat clean and drink shakes consistently. I'm just not seeing the gains.
I could use some advice on where to start. Whether it's AAS or just something that could help me gain mass.
It's getting frustrating. Hopefully I didn't say anything that out of line with the rules here. Just here to learn
thanks everyone!

REHH
06-22-2016, 06:24 PM
First cycle for women is usually anavar at 10mg a day for 6-10wks. GearGoddess and Mrs Robinson are two experienced women to consult with here, you can gather that by reading the other threads in this forum.

There's a lot of Q's, need more info about you, age, training, diet, goals, history etc. What your current condition? How much BF. Height and weight doesn't tell us much really.

ibleedrainbows
06-22-2016, 06:34 PM
First cycle for women is usually anavar at 10mg a day for 6-10wks. GearGoddess and Mrs Robinson are two experienced women to consult with here, you can gather that by reading the other threads in this forum.

There's a lot of Q's, need more info about you, age, training, diet, goals, history etc. What your current condition? How much BF. Height and weight doesn't tell us much really.

I'm 21 my diet is usually chicken, broccoli, oatmeal, egg whites, nuts, protein shakes, pretty standard stuff, I train 4-5 a week mostly weight, cardio is about 3 times a week. I've been training consistently for over a year, I wanna get about to 115-120lbs. Idk why I'm having so much trouble. I don't know how to check body fat.
Thanks for the reply!

REHH
06-22-2016, 07:24 PM
First off you gotta understand the vast majority of people that join this site asking about steroids really are not at a point where they should even be considering a cycle. That's why we ask a lot of Q's and often ask to post a pic. Not many have been females though, but this Fem Chem forum is new so probably will be more coming in.

Your young, aas has a lot more positives and less negatives for women 40+. You can permanently change things on your body. Main things are deep voice, hair growth and enlarged clit. Gotta be careful, especially at such a young age. Also steroids are not so much the wonder drug that many newbs think, they will help you put on some muscle if you are training hard to failure with good intensity and eating right, if your not they will do next to nothing.

Dieseljimmy
06-22-2016, 07:44 PM
I work out, eat clean and drink shakes consistently. I'm just not seeing the gains.
I could use some advice on where to start. Whether it's AAS or just something that could help me gain mass.
It's getting frustrating. Hopefully I didn't say anything that out of line with the rules here. Just here to learn
thanks everyone!

How many shakes and what kind.

Gimme a recap of your last workout and what you ate yesterday
And how old are you.?

TBJ
06-22-2016, 11:55 PM
thanks everyone!

Welcome, diggin the name!

ibleedrainbows
06-23-2016, 07:18 AM
First off you gotta understand the vast majority of people that join this site asking about steroids really are not at a point where they should even be considering a cycle. That's why we ask a lot of Q's and often ask to post a pic. Not many have been females though, but this Fem Chem forum is new so probably will be more coming in.

Your young, aas has a lot more positives and less negatives for women 40+. You can permanently change things on your body. Main things are deep voice, hair growth and enlarged clit. Gotta be careful, especially at such a young age. Also steroids are not so much the wonder drug that many newbs think, they will help you put on some muscle if you are training hard to failure with good intensity and eating right, if your not they will do next to nothing.

I totally understand and thanks for being honest with me! With some of the info I've gotten I'm probably going to hold off on starting a cycle. I'll just try to carb and cal up and pump the intensity of my workouts and see where that takes me.
Just out of general curiosity with some reading I've done, I've seen that anavar has the most mild side effects. Does it change your voice and an enlarged clit even though it's the "female friendly" aas?

malfeasance
06-23-2016, 07:25 AM
Does it change your voice and an enlarged clit even though it's the "female friendly" aas?
In low doses for short periods of time it has proven safe from those ill effects. This is contingent upon the var being real, of course, and not mislabeled dianabol.

GearHead Blends
06-23-2016, 08:08 AM
Welcome to ASF. I trade Anavar for nude pics. Actually I don't. I'm to much of a Jew for that...:(

Anyways, anabolics aside I think you need to lift heavy for a few months in the 8-10 rep range and eat a little dirtier or at least take in extra carbs intraworkout. Also try to carb cycle. Anavar or injectable winstrol are the way to go for a girls first cycle.

GHB1@countermail for any other questions:winkfinger:

GearGoddess
06-23-2016, 11:40 AM
I totally understand and thanks for being honest with me! With some of the info I've gotten I'm probably going to hold off on starting a cycle. I'll just try to carb and cal up and pump the intensity of my workouts and see where that takes me.
Just out of general curiosity with some reading I've done, I've seen that anavar has the most mild side effects. Does it change your voice and an enlarged clit even though it's the "female friendly" aas?
Hi. I think that's a wise decision. You're young, you don't need to venture into the dark side yet... give it a few more years... at least late late 20's or even early 30's once your body goes through changes and slows down naturally. And to answer your original question, yes var typically is the one compound women start with. It's very potent but mild in regards to female undesirable sides. Everyone responds differently and you need to be very aware of your body so you don't end up with things you didn't want. Yes, one example...your love button will get sensitive and could enlarge but if you don't catch it at the begining of it then it could be permanent. So thats when you decide to reduce the dose or stop so things can regulate back to normal. You are altering your hormones so you need to be very in tune with your body.

I think adjusting your diet, increasing training intensity and learning as much as you can to get ready for it is the best thing you can do now. Max out naturally first before you start altering your own hormone chemistry.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

angelswt
07-13-2016, 05:01 AM
Welcome to ASF. I trade Anavar for nude pics. Actually I don't. I'm to much of a Jew for that...:(

Anyways, anabolics aside I think you need to lift heavy for a few months in the 8-10 rep range and eat a little dirtier or at least take in extra carbs intraworkout. Also try to carb cycle. Anavar or injectable winstrol are the way to go for a girls first cycle.

GHB1@countermail for any other questions:winkfinger:
Hi i want to start anavar and clen cycle i m very new to this,would you please help me i m 24 ,5.6 62 kgs weight i did well with suppliment lost weight but not able to see hardness muscle defination etc...loose skin .
Thank u

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

angelswt
07-13-2016, 05:09 AM
Hi guys i want to start anavar n clen cycle i m just a begginer .i lost weight with suppliment from last ten years i am trying to see muscle defination hardness i m frusted now my age is 28 ,weight ,62 height 5.6 can anybody suggest me how start var n clen cycle...to loose more weight and gain lean define muscle..

GearGoddess
07-13-2016, 09:40 AM
Hi guys i want to start anavar n clen cycle i m just a begginer .i lost weight with suppliment from last ten years i am trying to see muscle defination hardness i m frusted now my age is 28 ,weight ,62 height 5.6 can anybody suggest me how start var n clen cycle...to loose more weight and gain lean define muscle..

I think you should first... start a new thread instead hijacking this one. Second, give us more detail about yourself in your thread... and keep in mind that aas aren't a weight loss fix and won't get rid of loose skin... nothing will eliminate it except surgery to remove it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk