• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crystals

ob3ast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got an order of NPP in and upon opening I notice that several vials have what I hope are huge crystals and not some contaminate.

I'm assuming this isn't good since those crystals are supposed to end up in me right? Or is this okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better reheat ..Getbintouvh with vendor and see if they will replace .

A legit lab will replace crashed gear.

A legit lab will replace crashed gear.
Yes they will. In my only experience with crashed gear even though it went back into solution when I heated it, it was extremely painful the next day. It continued to get worse over the next few days and took two weeks for the pain and swelling to go away. My right ass cheek looked like 3 ass cheeks. It was hilarious.

Thanks guys. I'll contact the people I got it from.

Might experiment and see if heating makes it go back into solution. Its kind of fun messing around with but ultimately you should get a reship.

Honestly i don't see the point in having to go out of your way to reheat pin and repeat. Toss it and ask for new batch , i understand experimenting but why mess with it. When you sent your money did you send broken quarters.

Cheapthreads out..

Honestly i don't see the point in having to go out of your way to reheat pin and repeat. Toss it and ask for new batch , i understand experimenting but why mess with it. When you sent your money did you send broken quarters.

Cheapthreads out..
Good point.

Cheapthreads out..

but I sent a ripped peso

You guys complain about guaiacol, EO, crashed gear, pinning quads, pinning with anything lower than a 25g...the list goes fucking on and on. Then you guys ask questions like..."What is the best preworkout drink?"... I mean it's fucking retarded. Maybe I'm just oldschool...But Oldschool up there is supposed to be oldschool so I don't know what I am...I'd like to see some of you guys working out. I bet half of you just go do dumbbell curls and some bench then take selfies in the mirror while you got your pump on from your apple-watermelon preworkout BCAA drink. The term pantywaste comes to mind. Oh yeah, I cap my own exemestane by the way so there are no clumps...you can't complain about that motha fuccas...:winkfinger:

Never mind I thought this was my forum...

IML Gear Cream!
You guys complain about guaiacol, EO, crashed gear, pinning quads, pinning with anything lower than a 25g...the list goes fucking on and on. Then you guys ask questions like..."What is the best preworkout drink?"... I mean it's fucking retarded. Maybe I'm just oldschool...But Oldschool up there is supposed to be oldschool so I don't know what I am...I'd like to see some of you guys working out. I bet half of you just go do dumbbell curls and some bench then take selfies in the mirror while you got your pump on from your apple-watermelon preworkout BCAA drink. The term pantywaste comes to mind. Oh yeah, I cap my own exemestane by the way so there are no clumps...you can't complain about that motha fuccas...:winkfinger:

You owe me two quarters for the term "mutha Fucca" mutha Fucca

I love this guy.

I like crashed gear. Let's me know there's goddies in it. I remember i got some valk gear and they were crashed almost solid from the winter conditions, i was so happy, it was so pretty, heated up in warm water for a bit and boom, no problemo.

I like crashed gear. Let's me know there's goddies in it. I remember i got some valk gear and they were crashed almost solid from the winter conditions, i was so happy, it was so pretty, heated up in warm water for a bit and boom, no problemo.
?????

Is in ?
Why?

I wasn't completely serious. I'd rather not have to heat my gear and hope it doesn't crash again, but it was my first time ordering online and when i saw it was crashed i knew there was actual hormone in it, sobit put my mind at ease a bit. They did reimburse me though.

Get Shredded!

bfb7b84ae1fbf7f04fa51b6a923bc6e1.jpg

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Well I was just told from the shop I got it from to boil it and that's it's fine.

The crystals will probably melt but it may crash again.

Just about Everytime I have ever had crashed gear once I reheated it I had to do it before every pin because it keeps crashing..If the lab is not willing to fix this I wouldn't use them again.Hell its the hot as hell onside shit shouldn't be crashing right now imo

The exact response so nothing gets lost.

Code:
The compound is  crystallized ....that's a normal process that appears during the transportation because of the changes of temperature (you can read more about it on the internet).

If you boil it in hot water or heat it in the microwave a little (but be extra careful with the metal cap) it will get back to the normal state...

The compound is perfectly safe for usage ,don't worry about it.

Needless to say, I'm a bit disappointed.

Well I'm gonna give it the ol'college try but if it recrystalizes I'm gonna be pissed

I've got it in the past in the winter months. Usually a little water and heat on the stove solves the problem.. It's tempting to contact the source for a freebie but if it bounces back don't do that shit.

Back