• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Freight trains road to the masters nationals

freight train

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey ASF members by now a lot of you have probably read the ordeal on how my old sponsor fell thru so I'm gonna leave that in the past an focus on the future!!!
First I would like to thank PSL an Macedog for all their help to bounce back from a bad situation I can't tell you how much I appreciate all that you have done for me an to Macedog ,bro I owe you more than I'll ever be able to repay you,thanks for all you done!!!!
Ok let's get this bitch rolling so I'm bout 4 1/2 weeks out of masters nationals,diet an training has been on point right now going 2 day no carb with 1 day carb an following that till coach tells me different but just started that this week,my training is based on the y3t principle been doing this for a little over a year now an it has really made a difference in my appearance on stage,as far as gear goes will be using PSL primo,tren,test prop,an arimidex also test suspension at 3 weeks out will add in their halo an proviron an hopefully will step on that stage as the driest ,hardest ,grainy looking motherfucker them judges see!!!!
So as far as training Monday is cardio 45 min followed by posing practice,today is chest day week 1 of the y3t training which means as heavy as possible with good form ,4 sec negative with a 2 sec squeeze all reps 6 to 10.
So along the way if there are any questions or comments feel free the more feedback the more motivated I get,so let's get this train rolling!!!!!!!
WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE,GET BETTER OR GET BEAT!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
Kill it freight!!!

God damn dude looking awesome. Subbed

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Good to see the dramas are behind you now

Yes now u have a superior product in corner nice... PSL for the win!!!!!!
You look great

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

Yes now u have a superior product in corner nice... PSL for the win!!!!!!
You look great

Yes great product an now I'm gonna get that win!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You know I'm following. Finish strong brother, we know you can do it.

- - - Updated - - -

And damn cool of Mace and PSL to help you out with this!
Thanks for sticking with me bro!!!!!

Hey ASF members by now a lot of you have probably read the ordeal on how my old sponsor fell thru so I'm gonna leave that in the past an focus on the future!!!
First I would like to thank PSL an Macedog for all their help to bounce back from a bad situation I can't tell you how much I appreciate all that you have done for me an to Macedog ,bro I owe you more than I'll ever be able to repay you,thanks for all you done!!!!
Ok let's get this bitch rolling so I'm bout 4 1/2 weeks out of masters nationals,diet an training has been on point right now going 2 day no carb with 1 day carb an following that till coach tells me different but just started that this week,my training is based on the y3t principle been doing this for a little over a year now an it has really made a difference in my appearance on stage,as far as gear goes will be using PSL primo,tren,test prop,an arimidex also test suspension at 3 weeks out will add in their halo an proviron an hopefully will step on that stage as the driest ,hardest ,grainy looking motherfucker them judges see!!!!
So as far as training Monday is cardio 45 min followed by posing practice,today is chest day week 1 of the y3t training which means as heavy as possible with good form ,4 sec negative with a 2 sec squeeze all reps 6 to 10.
So along the way if there are any questions or comments feel free the more feedback the more motivated I get,so let's get this train rolling!!!!!!!
WORK HARD STAY HUMBLE,GET BETTER OR GET BEAT!!!!!!

First id like to say, since i first joined asf, ive always looked up
to you freight! Youve always been one of the hardest working people ive ever known, yet one of the most humble also.
Your hard work , determination, and strong work ethic really shows in the constant on stage condition, you seem to always
Be in. As far as owing me.. you dont owe me anything . I do for my friends because i can. There is always someone getting screwed over somewhere .so i feel im here to balance the odds and tip the scales in our favor. . If i can help you when you need it, i will do it every time. I truly believe Thats why im in this position.

Now kick ass , take names, and bring home the win! You got this! I have complete and total faith in you ! PSL AND EVERYONE HERE ON ASF IS BEHIND YOU!

Ur looking damn good. Good luck to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

First id like to say, since i first joined asf, ive always looked up
to you freight! Youve always been one of the hardest working people ive ever known, yet one of the most humble also.
Your hard work , determination, and strong work ethic really shows in the constant on stage condition, you seem to always
Be in. As far as owing me.. you dont owe me anything . I do for my friends because i can. There is always someone getting screwed over somewhere .so i feel im here to balance the odds and tip the scales in our favor. . If i can help you when you need it, i will do it every time. I truly believe Thats why im in this position.

Now kick ass , take names, and bring home the win! You got this! I have complete and total faith in you ! PSL AND EVERYONE HERE ON ASF IS BEHIND YOU!
That why your he best bro!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

PRO CARD FOCUS....... that is all
Thanks dub good to have you following bro!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking great brother! Good luck
Thanks bro!!!!

Freight + PSL=GAINZ... all day

Training chest yesterday as I said before all sets with 4 sec negative an 2 sec squeeze:
db bench press
hammer press
hammer incline press
reverse dip machine press(Shelby Starnes exercise)
pec deck

45 min cardio : 20 min stepper an 25 incline treadmill

feel good pinned PSL gear for first time an very smooth no pip,really like the fill lines an the crystal clear oil!!!
2nd day no carbs got train back tonite really want to bring out detail in back plan on really focusing on squeeze,got to practice posing more 4 weeks out tomorrow!!!!!

Yes sir it has begun!! how do you feel on the second day without carbs freight? This is a grueling workout when you consider the negatives, and 45 minutes cardio on top without carbs! Incredible. Lesser men would crumble .

Yes sir it has begun!! how do you feel on the second day without carbs freight? This is a grueling workout when you consider the negatives, and 45 minutes cardio on top without carbs! Incredible. Lesser men would crumble .
No going without carbs don't bother me cause I know I what the end result will be an that is me shredded,the workouts are tough but you just push thru ,have to keep my eye on the prize,my competition may beat me but never will they out work me!!!!!!

Back