• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pharmaprim 200 (primobolan 200 mg/ml)

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am pleased to announce that Pharmaprim 200 (primobolan 200 mg/ml) is in stock in our international warehouse.

img_product_169.jpeg

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Holy shit...now THIS IS a fucking great birthday surprise!! Wake up and see the 200 make the shelves?!?!?! FUCK YES.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Feel free to send some my way D . At 2.5 cc eod of 100 my ass is a piece of leather .

Does it sting?
Based on how often you change avi, it looks like for the next 2 years we will be distracted by the roundness of your cheeks when reading your posts.

Very Nice!

Based on how often you change avi, it looks like for the next 2 years we will be distracted by the roundness of your cheeks when reading your posts.

Very Nice!

You're my favourite European Dannie :)

Very Nice!

Lmaooooo saw it in the post ur nudes thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back