• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Berberine

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody have any experience with berberine to help with insulin sensitivity due to GH use?

I take 2000mg/ed split between morning and evening meal. I'm not sure if it is actually doing anything or not. My coach recommend it.

I take 2000mg/ed split between morning and evening meal. I'm not sure if it is actually doing anything or not. My coach recommend it.
I'm on the same plan, and not really sure of the effectiveness.

Rangers lead the way

We have the same coach I'm thinking.

I'm a great believer in the placebo effect so I'm sure it's working.

I've never been a fan of otc supps. Most times the amount you have to take to get any effect is usually huge and the results are minimal. And if you can get it in your country, that says a lot about the "placebo" probability.

I've never been a fan of otc supps. Most times the amount you have to take to get any effect is usually huge and the results are minimal. And if you can get it in your country, that says a lot about the "placebo" probability.
Its definatly going to be one of those supps that finds its way to the corner of the cabinet that never gets used again.

Rangers lead the way

Back