• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the board

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone,

New to this board and have a question. 15 year steroid vet. I am a 52 year old ex PL'er (top 5 ranked in the past). The reason I state that is my training and diet are pretty much dialed in even at my age. I have been using Balkan (SP) for a couple years and the results have been ok, but not overwhelmingly good. Maybe it's my age?? I am giving Liberty Labs a try and would like any comments on how Liberty may compare with Balkan. I realize there may be better choices, but Tren24K has been very responsive to my initial questions so taking a shot. So please weigh in on Balkan and Liberty if you have any knowledge of both. Thanks in advance.

Never used them bro..All u can do is try out a small sample order & do labs to compare to the balkin..

Plenty of great sources around ..Just follow up on some threads & subforum threads to get an idea ..

Good luck bro & if you do labs please post them..thx

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Never heard of liberty.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Back