• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Makind pills into a liquid

Bigjay73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Picked up some anavar 20mg pills for the wife. She's going to do 5 mgs a day for 10 days, then up it to 10 mgs for the remainder of her cycle. The pills are proving to be difficult to split. Anyone ever grind them and make a liquid out of them?

I bought a pill slpitter for $8 at CVS that works well with splitting my Aromasin. Those things are small as hell but it breaks them up nicely.

How are you going to tell what dose you're using?

How are you going to tell what dose you're using?

If it's possible to dissolve a 20mg pill in a liquid, take 1/4 of the liquid every day. Not sure if you could dissolve it enough to give a consistent dose though.

If it's possible to dissolve a 20mg pill in a liquid, take 1/4 of the liquid every day. Not sure if you could dissolve it enough to give a consistent dose though.

I'd crush it up and divide into 1/4, then just "toss and wash" for the first 10 days. The splitter should work for halves after that.

I'll give it a try. I have a very sensitive scale. I could always weigh it out for her.

Back