• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Organon sustanon labs

independent

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These are from drugsgear and ive done labs on them already so I knew they were gtg. My reason for labs this time was im running 500mgs a week and my libido is a bit off, so I figured my e2 was high. Interesting part is that I ordered capped labs but got full testosterone results. Whats the deal with that? Last pin was 3 days before blood draw. My e2 isnt terrible, im using adex at .5mgs eod. I really dont like adex because it gives me muscle cramps but I ran out of aromasin.

1b53435b29d65713bba8c9838ec2c429.jpg

Hell ya

Those are good numbers and honestly I don't mind the e/ number either. Though I seem to feel great with mine in the 20's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good test numbers! E doesn't look that bad..

Good numbers for sure. Thanks for posting :winkfinger:

Im gonna bring down the e2 and see how I feel. Anyone have an idea why my labs show total test? Whats the dilution method?

Maybe they just fuckd up..Its nice u got uncapped though..lol

Nice numbers..all ive used is dex because its so much cheaper that asin & im a jew..

Thx for postin..I fuckin luv the feeling of sust compared to E or C..Once u get estro down some ur libido should come back..

Well played brotha..Now back to trollin u prick

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

That's right on. I disagree with who said that estrogen that high is okay. High twenties seems good for me. You're not that out of line but your libido is a perfect example of why estrogen needs to be dialed in. FYI on 500mg e6d of Perrigo Test cypionate and 25mg HG aromasin ed my estrogen was 27 and testosterone was 3205.

That's right on. I disagree with who said that estrogen that high is okay. High twenties seems good for me. You're not that out of line but your libido is a perfect example of why estrogen needs to be dialed in. FYI on 500mg e6d of Perrigo Test cypionate and 25mg HG aromasin ed my estrogen was 27 and testosterone was 3205.
Good info thx. My script test is perrigo, and I use Pfizer aromasin.

IML Gear Cream!
Been wanting to try some Organon sust . Think that's going to be next on my list

Organon sus is good as it gets. I never try ugl sus , it just dont feel right. For me my sus is 1mil vial , once you crack that top and smell a cherry sent you know you got the good stuff. Great number btw moe..

Cheapthreads out..

I believe the Op had a question about Libido. any Vets or mods have any idea why his libido has been suffering? t levels are high and estro seems to be in check, any other reasons for this man to have low libido?

I believe the Op had a question about Libido. any Vets or mods have any idea why his libido has been suffering? t levels are high and estro seems to be in check, any other reasons for this man to have low libido?
I really dont think its my estro but im upping my ai accordingly.

Those organon amps are my favorite. I would be happy at 1ml each week for the rest my life and be just fine with just these. We carried them for years but Z got rid of them a few months back. I might take your word Moe and pick some up. Pharma grade over everything.

Organon sus is good as it gets. I never try ugl sus , it just dont feel right. For me my sus is 1mil vial , once you crack that top and smell a cherry sent you know you got the good stuff. Great number btw moe..

Cheapthreads out..

I feel the same !

Nice numbers, thanks for posting bigmoe65. Can't beat Drugs Gear products. :winkfinger:

This would be way too much asin for me and mine comes from the pharmacy. Everyone is different with an AI, but I'd be over a gram before I would even consider that much asin

E2 is a little higher then I personally like myself... I tend to feel the best when it's in the mid 30's or so but, I wouldn't think it's so high to cause libido issues but that might be your magic number....

I would look at prolactin levels on your next bloodwork...

Im gonna bring down the e2 and see how I feel. Anyone have an idea why my labs show total test? Whats the dilution method?

My last few female hormone panel was uncapped. Not sure why. Maybe frequent flyer benefits.

Possibly lower the e2 a few notches and things will line up. Would be interesting to see your free test. Maybe some proviron will help free up the test and get the libido in check?

E2 is a little higher then I personally like myself... I tend to feel the best when it's in the mid 30's or so but, I wouldn't think it's so high to cause libido issues but that might be your magic number....

I would look at prolactin levels on your next bloodwork...
I upped my ai and feel a little better but not perfect. I have some aromasin coming and im switching over to that.
Possibly lower the e2 a few notches and things will line up. Would be interesting to see your free test. Maybe some proviron will help free up the test and get the libido in check?
Ive tried proviron in the past and it didnt do much, maybe I didnt run it long enough. I do recall feeling a little edgy on it though.

Back