• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Well...well...well.. FUCK GOLDEN STATE.!! We got the TITLE BITCHES.!!!

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Title of THREAD sums it up.!!! We just made HISTORY.!! Down 3-1 and win the title.!! The KING tosses up a triple double.!!! Title is coming home bitches.!!!! Curry WHO.?? Isn't that a Indian spice.??!! Fuck that little pussy.!! MVP my ass...Curry didn't show up in the finals for the BEAST LEBRON THAT WAS COMING FOR HIS TITLE.!! Bad move Mr.MVP...Curry was the little bitch playing against an unstoppable force being KING JAMES.!!! FUCK it...I don't drink alcohol but I'm getting smashed tonight brothers.!!! My hometown hero brought us a TITLE.!!! NOW all you doubters please kneel down and hail to the KING.!!! Emotional as fuck right now...and my estro is perfectly on point...kinda like the Cavs last 3 games.!!! P.S. Curry had the look of fear in his eyes the last 2 games when he knew LeBron was NOT GONNA BE STOPPED.!!!! WE OWN THE TITLE FOR NOW.!!! KING for MVP is an obvious choice.!!! Can't wait till they get home and we have a parade.!!!

Fo sho... My dude will retire now. I saw this game 3 when ppl were holding up cry baby signs. There's only one king his name is james. Ax somebody...

Cheapthreads out..

Congrats:clapping:
I thought Irving should be in the mvp talks. Give it to both of them.

Congrats to the CAVS yes the whole team. IMO Irvin was mvp.

Fo sho... My dude will retire now. I saw this game 3 when ppl were holding up cry baby signs. There's only one king his name is james. Ax somebody...

Cheapthreads out..

Hell yeah my brother Cheap.!!! Good to see you around during my dude!!!

Duck curry, his wife is a delusional mess

Congrats:clapping:
I thought Irving should be in the mvp talks. Give it to both of them.

Thank you brother.!!! Totally agree that Kyrie and Bron could have been co-MVP's Kyrie's 3 pointer won the game tonight basically.!!! Not to mention throwing up 41pts while facing elimination in game 5.!!! Kyrie was HUGE bro!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Duck curry, his wife is a delusional mess

Haha..."Duck Curry"...I love that bro..lmao....and yes his nasty ass wife is a hot mess and needs to keep her skanky glass dick suckin mouth shut.!!! I think she's done burnt huge blisters on her lips from the crack or meth pipe one too many times.!!! Find her in the back alleys of Oak town takin it up the ass for her next hit..

Haha..."Duck Curry"...I love that bro..lmao....and yes his nasty ass wife is a hot mess and needs to keep her skanky glass dick suckin mouth shut.!!! I think she's done burnt huge blisters on her lips from the crack or meth pipe one too many times.!!! Find her in the back alleys of Oak town takin it up the ass for her next hit..

I meant fuck but yes duck sounds cooler

I meant fuck but yes duck sounds cooler

Damn...I thought you were doing a play off my comment about an Indian spice named Curry...as in "Curried Duck"...lolol...but FUCK Curry sounds just as good brother.!!!

Didn't think it would happen but Cleveland obviously deserved it with a comeback like that!! And I hate crybaby James but you guys are delusional if you think anyone but him deserves the mvp, they don't have a chance to come back in the series without Lebron. Have you seen the series stat line? Led all players in points, assists, rebounds, steals and blocks? Basically every fuckin stat there is to lead in haha steph might have the best jumper in the game but Lebron is still the best all around player in the league hands doen

I still saw lebron cry tonight. When he fell on his hand and acted like he was dying, then all of a sudden is like, o I'm good to go. Lol, drama queen, but he was a beast and basketball is still gay, is it football season yet?

Congrats Cleveland! You guys deserve it!!!

Didn't think it would happen but Cleveland obviously deserved it with a comeback like that!! And I hate crybaby James but you guys are delusional if you think anyone but him deserves the mvp, they don't have a chance to come back in the series without Lebron. Have you seen the series stat line? Led all players in points, assists, rebounds, steals and blocks? Basically every fuckin stat there is to lead in haha steph might have the best jumper in the game but Lebron is still the best all around player in the league hands doen

Tmart your a great dude and a good sport bro.!! I hope ya know I was just talkin a little shit...nutn involving our real.world...just sports bother.!! I actually planned on sending a shout out congrats to you if the outcome was different...it's just a game and on to the next season..it was a great and super hype series!!!..obviously im happy as hell but take no.offense brother I will also be the first to congratulate whoever the Champs are in any sport....P.S. hope AAP treated ya good.!!!-----peace bro. Good sportsmanship

Get Shredded!
The King

G.o.a.t.!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 24
Name anyone better? And Kyrie had a great series but Lebron led everyone, on both teams in Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals and Blocks! The mf'er had a triple double in a Finals game 7! He has as many rings as MJ did at 31 and 1 more league MVP!

Name anyone better? And Kyrie had a great series but Lebron led everyone, on both teams in Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals and Blocks! The mf'er had a triple double in a Finals game 7! He has as many rings as MJ did at 31 and 1 more league MVP!
Lol your trying to compare Lebron to MJ?! He's definitely going to go down in history in the top 6 or 7. I say that cuz alot of factors are involved. First he has to get 5 rings to match Kobe. But MJ is the GOAT!!!

And I'm not hating on Lebron. I love watching him play. He's a freak of nature. It will be years before we see someone who is 6'9" 265lbs with the quickness, agility, and basketball IQ as him. And I am glad Cleveland won the title.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lol your trying to compare Lebron to MJ?! He's definitely going to go down in history in the top 6 or 7. I say that cuz alot of factors are involved. First he has to get 5 rings to match Kobe. But MJ is the GOAT!!!

And I'm not hating on Lebron. I love watching him play. He's a freak of nature. It will be years before we see someone who is 6'9" 265lbs with the quickness, agility, and basketball IQ as him. And I am glad Cleveland won the title.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Well said brother.!!! And as much as I love Bron...NOBODY since MJ has EVER been as good except MJ himself.!!! And that's a fact...he was a different kind of beast...he could attack the rim with ferocity and step back and knock down 3's all day long....he could glide and appear to hang in the air forever and use his left and right to perfection ...I'm glad I saw him live twice and got to follow his career....but then here comes a huge freight train with speed...agility...high Bball IQ....built like a brick shit house for a bballer....and has been putting on a show since his rookie season in Cleveland....he was perfectly rested and ready this year....he was able to go strong on defense and run the fast break and the offense....just a fucking freak of nature....he should have to play on 12ft rims.!!! When he had that chasedown block of Iguidala he was clocked at 19.2mph to measure him up and chase down that block that was about 2ft up the backboard.!!! I will say he's best power forward of all time right now if he retired...but he just hasn't done enough to take the GOAT off MJ.. YET...his career isn't over yet.!!! Juss sayin

Well said brother.!!! And as much as I love Bron...NOBODY since MJ has EVER been as good except MJ himself.!!! And that's a fact...he was a different kind of beast...he could attack the rim with ferocity and step back and knock down 3's all day long....he could glide and appear to hang in the air forever and use his left and right to perfection ...I'm glad I saw him live twice and got to follow his career....but then here comes a huge freight train with speed...agility...high Bball IQ....built like a brick shit house for a bballer....and has been putting on a show since his rookie season in Cleveland....he was perfectly rested and ready this year....he was able to go strong on defense and run the fast break and the offense....just a fucking freak of nature....he should have to play on 12ft rims.!!! When he had that chasedown block of Iguidala he was clocked at 19.2mph to measure him up and chase down that block that was about 2ft up the backboard.!!! I will say he's best power forward of all time right now if he retired...but he just hasn't done enough to take the GOAT off MJ.. YET...his career isn't over yet.!!! Juss sayin
I agree with everything you said man. I was fortunate enough to see Jordan play twice with the Bulls and twice with the Wizards. Now LeBrons size just makes him scary on the basketball court lol. He is NFL tight end size but more athletic(some will say no). As far as best power forward of all time I'd give it to Tim Duncan but LeBron the best small forward of all time. And lmao at small forward at his size. But when it's all said and done he is undoubtedly the most freakishly gifted athlete to play in the NBA in my lifetime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i agree with everything you said man. I was fortunate enough to see jordan play twice with the bulls and twice with the wizards. Now lebrons size just makes him scary on the basketball court lol. He is nfl tight end size but more athletic(some will say no). As far as best power forward of all time i'd give it to tim duncan but lebron the best small forward of all time. And lmao at small forward at his size. But when it's all said and done he is undoubtedly the most freakishly gifted athlete to play in the nba in my lifetime.

Sent from my samsung-sm-g900a using tapatalk

👍👍👍👍👍 absolutely bro. ^^^^^^^^

Back